PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Move Posts in Forums

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Assassin2631's AvatarAssassin2631
I'm not sure if anyone posted about this before, but I didn't see anything about it. I'm not sure if you could just pm a mod to have them move a post in a thread, or if you could even do that, but yeah. Anyway, I made a large shop for example. After the fact, People have asked if they can join, and I'd like to allow them to join, but the shop has been open for awhile, and many have posted, which would seperate them from the rest of the shop owners. Maybe we could make a way to move posts, so that people could move things around, to join shops after the fact. I'm not sure if there would be any issues with this, but please, let me know. I'm curious if this could be a possibility, but if not, I understand. Hopefully this makes sense, I'm a bit tired while writing this XD
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
It is not possible to order the posts any other way than chronologically, more specifically by ID.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Oh, alrighty then. Thanks Niet, I really wasn't sure if it was possible or not. I appreciate you taking the time to let me know! Should I delete the post now?
Yuuki's AvatarYuuki
It's also abuseable
Shop Avatar creds: Manda
Yeah, I understand that Yuuki. I can see how people may abuse the system, so I was asking if there was a way for staff to do this as well. However, I found out that there is no way to reorder them, even for staff, so it doesn't matter either way. Thanks for the response! ~Assassin
Qwertypop04's AvatarQwertypop04
Would .5 work? (ID)

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page