PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Turn off Notifications for the Dojo

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Neo's AvatarNeo
Suggestion Title:Turn off Notifications for the Dojo Suggestion Summary:A little tick box in the main page of the dojo, asking if one wants to be alerted if their pokemon has finished a training session, then another asking if they want to be alerted if theyve found a training bag Positive points:Help those who massclick a lot from having a cluttered notification box. Be useful for those who want to keep pokemon in the dojo but not have to collect the bags constantly. Negative points:None come to mind. Reason For Consideration: I enjoy the whole concept of the Dojo, but the constant notifications of "X has found a training bag" as I interact is a little much, especially when massclicking. An option to turn them off would be lovely.
No support. The notification is helpful. If this DID go through, I would just keep them on.
Hello!
hinasaki10's Avatarhinasaki10
i support this. i don't enjoy being hyped for a notification(like an egg hatching) but it turns out to be some bag i don't need. i'm the kind of person that doesn't like having the little notification on top every 5 minutes when i'm clicking through profiles con:it's not the most useful feature for the site...
Morzone's AvatarMorzone
No support. It is kind of annoying because of how quickly it shows up, but if you don't want to find bags, don't leave a pokemon in the dojo.
Avatar was created for me, the sprite in the avatar was made by WriterRaven
Score: 0
Yuuki's AvatarYuuki
This was suggested a while back, and Niet said he doesn't like it because it has a simple solution, to not put anything into the dojo, like Morzone said.
Shop Avatar creds: Manda
Im pretty sure it was Grthic that said that and not Niet, but I camt find thr previous suggestin of this.
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
As mentioned, the basic idea is that if you don't want to be notified for it, then don't use it. If you turn off the notification, how would you know to go check? You're not exactly missing out either, since you can always just buy the Training Bags you need from the Market, or win them from Sparring, if the notifications from farming them annoy you too much :p
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page