PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Group PM's

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

POLL: Support?

Total votes: 21

You must be logged in to vote.

Qwertypop04's AvatarQwertypop04
Suggestion summary: Group Personal Messages, these would be the same as PM's bit with 3 or more people To join an already existing group PM, then all members, except maybe ones that have been inactive for a while Pros: would allow people to talk, about things like their Joint Shops and other things, and people would not have to pass on each others messages Cons: bon I can think of, will add if mentioned Reason for consideration: same as Pros
Constantine's AvatarConstantine
Rejected multiple times, this just makes it easier for people to spam others. If you wish to contact multiple people at the same time then I suggest using a different platform, like skype or discord.
♔ Fae King Give me equality.
This is why I said everybody in the group would have to accept new people
So what you're saying is that you basically want a private chatroom so you can talk in PMs? Why would we allow that when there are other platforms that do it? I'm not seeing the point, hence why this has been rejected in the past as well.

QUOTE originally posted by Constantine

So what you're saying is that you basically want a private chatroom so you can talk in PMs? Why would we allow that when there are other platforms that do it? I'm not seeing the point, hence why this has been rejected in the past as well.
There are some people who cannot get into accounts like this Plus, why make a chatroom for PFQ when it could be on PFQ?
PFQ is based on clicking and hatching, it's not supposed to be a gateway for chatting in a sense. Why should we put effort into creating private chatrooms - which aren't moderated - into the game when we can focus elsewhere. Finally, I'm honestly unsure how that's our problem. As I said, if a certain person can't get on skype or discord then there's a reason for it. If they're at school then they should be... well, learning. If they're at home and they can't use skype/discord - then that's something to do with the parents or their internet access. How is providing a round about way going to help them, when all it's going to do effectively is also add PFQ to the black list due of things their not allowed to go on, especially if it's chat/parent like reasons for why they're not allowed skype/discord.
I understand your points, yet of that's the case, why are there normal PMs in the first case?
Because it's an MMO, and for that, we all need the basic communication requirement. There's a big step between, 1 on 1 conversations that we can moderate and intervene with in regards to reports. To multiple private chatrooms - even if they're not in real time - that we can't moderate efficiently. Point being, this is why you will only see one chatroom on PFQ and that chat is what all moderators have easy access to.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page