PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Willow Grove Sprites || FULL

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 100101102103104··· 144145146

bugtango's Avatarbugtango
Willow, may I suggest locking your thread when you are closed/full? That way, no one can request when you have all current slots taken.
The thread title will say either FULL (indicating that all spots are taken) or OPEN (where you are free to order) To ask about paid slots, please send an order directly to me via pm or in the message of a trade Sorry if I seemed rude or angry, It's just a teensy bit silly to me. Just look at the thread title, it says right there what the status is
Prof pic + shop banner by me
Tardigrade's AvatarTardigrade
Also add it into your post under the tree ^^
[pit="[img]https://image.ibb.co/iaMwE7/Mega_Milotic.png[/img]"][url=https://pfq.link/~pYR5]Credit[/url][/pit]

ATTENTION

OVER 1000 TOTAL SPRITES MADE

Let's celebrate!

ducksRg8's AvatarducksRg8
oof thats a lot
I will buy all your X-ray specs I also do box and shiny hunts Icon is free to use and found here
Kang's AvatarKang
Ooo you did good! Thanks!
  • Info
  • Banners
  • Other Credits
I collect Tidal Bells
I buy them for 150k cr or 30 zc as long as i can afford it! Please DM me if you have any for sale!
175/500+

0/3000
Forum Icon: By LilypadLife of my character Frost! Check out their art shop!
credit
Code @Colorful Pixel art @Blazermaze00
Hello, I ordered a while ago, and wanted to know if you declined it or did you just skipped it?

QUOTE originally posted by Bläzyñx

Can I have a Animated Sprite of an espeon with an umbreon color scheme (Im pretty sure your open from the tital)
Came back from yet another hiatus, sorry if I left anyone hanging uwu Started playing Genshin recently! If anyone is interested in chatting/playing with me, I take casual PMs, and I can send you my UID EDITED ON: 12/22/2021

Hello, I ordered a while ago, and wanted to know if you declined it or did you just skipped it?

Can I have a Animated Sprite of an espeon with an umbreon color scheme (Im pretty sure your open from the tital)
Working on it, but animations take a REALLY long time
Oh okay, take your time then
ducksRg8's AvatarducksRg8
but does it fly or swim? or both?

Pages: 123··· 100101102103104··· 144145146

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page