PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Willow Grove Sprites || FULL

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 8889909192··· 144145146

GalaxyLynxie's AvatarGalaxyLynxie

QUOTE originally posted by Willow McPlier

omg its sooooo perfect!!! sending over the payment!!
ɪᴛ ᴡᴀꜱ ɴɪᴄᴇ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ɪᴛ ʟᴀꜱᴛᴇᴅ... Hello, I'm Gal. You may know me as "Null" or "Tas". My pronouns are They/Them, but anything is fine. I'm an aspiring artist and engineer, as well as a beginner author. It's nice to meet you, friend. "I don't want to be remembered, I want to be alive"
Trashø's AvatarTrashø
Totally not back here because I love your sprites and forgot that I got permission for some sprites. Hi! Could I get a fusion of Silvally and Noivern? (Silvally as base) Permission
Icon by: Shiro1877 Sig Credit: Galladerox Come visit my Art Shop and Journal

Events

N/A
Kang's AvatarKang
Could I get a fusion? Base: Gardevoir (or Mega Gardevoir) Fused with: Spiritomb, Banette and Duskull Coloration: Could it be dark in coloration and obviously theme? o: Tip: A shiny male Tyrunt or some credits? o:
  • Info
  • Banners
  • Other Credits
I collect Tidal Bells
I buy them for 150k cr or 30 zc as long as i can afford it! Please DM me if you have any for sale!
175/500+

0/3000
Forum Icon: By LilypadLife of my character Frost! Check out their art shop!
credit
Code @Colorful Pixel art @Blazermaze00
Mewsona's AvatarMewsona
Can I have a galaxy/texture? :0 Can it be midnight lycanroc or zoura (both shiny)? (or make the galaxy/texture a dark blue color) Thanks in advance! :3
murfijs's Avatarmurfijs
can i get these two?fusions base:vaporeon fused with:gallade colours:from vaporeon tip:none sorry base:dialga fused:palkia,arceus colors:you choose surprise me tip:none and mega me this mega sylveon mega sawsbuck i now itts alot of work but i dont mind waiting
NixNight's AvatarNixNight
Could i ask for my pokesona ~ Sprite up there ^^ ~ mega evolved? I'd like her to have a tail like in this one and if you could make a mega in her shiny colors too that would be amazing Shes Dark/Psychic normally, i think mega evolved a tail would suit :D Also, if its ok, i'd like to order her (or gardevoir if you dont wanna work on her) in all 17 types too. Like, water type and fire type, not all 17 at once :) Is that ok? I'll order them one at a time in here of course, just, heads up :)
Made by nixnight, for NixNight's use
Sprite's by luckytiger
Avatar by citruzy Looking to buy artwork!
Made by me

QUOTE originally posted by NixNight

Could i ask for my pokesona ~ Sprite up there ^^ ~ mega evolved? I'd like her to have a tail like in this one and if you could make a mega in her shiny colors too that would be amazing Shes Dark/Psychic normally, i think mega evolved a tail would suit :D Also, if its ok, i'd like to order her (or gardevoir if you dont wanna work on her) in all 17 types too. Like, water type and fire type, not all 17 at once :) Is that ok? I'll order them one at a time in here of course, just, heads up :)
Made by nixnight, for NixNight's use
Sprite's by luckytiger
How does this look?
Prof pic + shop banner by me
NixNight's AvatarNixNight
Aww i love it! Thanks so much! Could i ask for one in the blue version of the colors too so i could have a shiny and none shiny version?
[pit="[img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Willow_McPlier/Fake/FakeMega.png[/img]"][size=9][url=https://pfq.link/~pYR5]Credit[/url][/size][/pit] [pit="[img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Willow_McPlier/Fake/Fake_Mega.png[/img]"][size=9][url=https://pfq.link/~pYR5]Credit[/url][/size][/pit]
murfijs's Avatarmurfijs
how about my sprites ?did you start making?

Pages: 123··· 8889909192··· 144145146

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page