PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

PFQ Region Name

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 1234

Rëwrïttën's AvatarRëwrïttën
I support this! And if we give a region name to pokefarm, i think we should have a big poll so everyone on this site and vote on it.
I am a Misophobe. Formerly known as AnAbsolsGhost Avatar is made by the amazing maureiceopye. thank you so much for it! I'm a really annoying person, it's okay to tell me :)
But PokéFarm is technically a part of Sinnoh, so...
Oh, it's actually a part of Sinnoh? Well, glad my chapter mentioning pokefarm isn't published!
Travelling Chef born in Kalos, currently exploring Paldea!
(Roleplay-ish Account, Message me for my free fields!)
Qwertypop04's AvatarQwertypop04

QUOTE originally posted by Garthic

Wait how does that work, if its a part of Sinnoh, wouldn't Lunapine and the Luke be found in Sinnoh?

QUOTE originally posted by Ninja647

Wait how does that work, if its a part of Sinnoh, wouldn't Lunapine and the Luke be found in Sinnoh?
Lunupine is a Fakemon. It's not an actual Pokemon.
avatar from pokemon mystery dungeon (red rescue)
Qwertypop04's AvatarQwertypop04

QUOTE originally posted by ThëLightKing

Lunupine is a Fakemon. It's not an actual Pokemon.
I know that, I play pokemon a lot outside of PFQ I'm meaning geographically
Constantine's AvatarConstantine
Think of Pokefarm being like a national park, protected and where rare Pokemon are found only in that specific area. As for the actual location of it, that's for Noot and Garth to say. I personally imagine it to be further south, just off the map from Sinnoh in the games - a valley in the mountains.
♔ Fae King Give me equality.
Mystera's AvatarMystera

Then why are Johto Pokemon not in Kanto? Regional borders don't have to be ocean, they can be mountains or even just a stream. Pokemon, just like real animals, go where they like and only where they like.
shoubunny's Avatarshoubunny

This is probably a bit of a false argument, but I do remember hearing that it was near Sinnoh, which didn't refer to it being exactly a part of it. Unless it's far off into the mountain areas of the island with the resort area, I can't really see it being in any areas of Sinnoh. But if PFQ is within Sinnoh, I'd at least like to know where it would be within it.
present day present time b - any pronouns OK
It's like how Alaska is a part of the US. Or how Hawaii is a part of the US. By that logic, they're "not exactly a part of the US". Obviously, as you pointed out, a false argument. As for where it would be, that'd be for the creator to say - Niet - and nobody else. I personally find the concept of this thread to be a bit... Unintentionally rude. You're trying to put names and such to someone else's creation without their consent. That's not really... Eh... I dunno. Maybe it's just me. But I don't think that's nice.

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page