PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Phone update

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

AkaruiShiro's AvatarAkaruiShiro
Hello everybody, I hope this wasn't suggested before and I am doing everything right. If you use the "jump" option to interact with users parties you will see 10 usernames in the upper part of the side. If you interacted with all you won't click the "next" button but a "load more"-button. But if you are on your phone to interact maybe on your way to school in the bus this isn't working. If you clicked through the 10 users pages the "next"-button is still there but you can't click it. Instead you have t load the whole page new; click 10 more users and need to reload the page all over again. Maybe it could be added the "load more"-button on phone as well? Positive side : the life will be much easier for phone users and the fun much bigger while playing because you can easily interact and post in forums. Negative side: maybe there aren't enough phone players so it isn't so important..? why it should be added....because of the reasons I wrote by positive side^^
SUNNELIØN's AvatarSUNNELIØN
1. This seems more like a bug than a suggestion; works fine for me? I can copy-paste all I want. Just make sure to turn off the Editor. 2. The Load More button works perfectly fine. I prefer to party click on phones, even. I'm on mobile currently, and I have no problems with it?
S U N N E L I O N sunne ☀ they/them ☀ 21 ☀ 0
S U N N E L I O N my shop art shop
S U N N E L I O N pfp: me sig img: norowa code: altered
oh okay, I am very sorry then!! I wasn't thinking of a bug since it isn't working on multiple phones if I try it^^ should I then maybe lock this thread?
But just answer me this first: Was your Editor on or off when testing this?
I actually never noticed this editor until now, apparently the page never loaded enough to let me see the button. Again, I am very sorry for the trouble I made!!
It's no trouble :)
But I still have one question left, is there some "set-up" how you can just load new users in the jump-section?
I'm not sure what you're asking? I don't believe you have to do anything besides hit the button to get new users, and I tested the get more button earlier (that worked too). I'd suggest going over to the Bugs forum if it really isn't working.
okay I will do that :)
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Unfortunately we can't provide support for "my signal is too bad to load the page" - much as I'd like to! But that's just the way it is.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page