PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Ability to Deconstruct Zygarde

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 1234

Stellaluna's AvatarStellaluna
Suggestion Title: Ability to Deconstruct Zygarde Suggestion Summary: Just like how you can collect cells for Zygarde and have it change forms, CaitlinJHunter talked about in the Pokefarm site Chat about being able to downgrade a Zygarde's form just like in Sun and Moon. That way, if you wanted to, you could revert your Zygarde back to a previous form if you so wished, just like the deconstruction in the Sun and Moon games. Edit: As Morzone stated, it would be too easy to do it for free. Payment would be a good idea, but I dont know of a good price range to pay in order to construct and deconstruct your zygarde. Positive points: It would be nice if you have a Zygarde and don't want it to be in the form it's in, like complete form, and revert it back to another previous form of your choice for whatever reason you may have, whether or not if it's wanting to complete it's forme dex and wanting to revert it back to a form you liked the best. Negative points: Not really anything I can think of off of the top of my head. Maybe the idea of having to go back on scour missions and re-gain the cells, but there could be a Zygarde Cube just like in the games to store the cells you have, and impliment them back into your Zygarde if you want to reassemble it to a higher form. Reason For Consideration: It would be another unique concept that was in Sun and Moon brought to Pokefarm, just like how the Aether House was brought in from Pokemon and allowed the access to the Ultra Beasts. Plus, it would be a neat little thing to see coded in and implimented and to see how it would function on the site. :)
27 | | 1000
Morzone's AvatarMorzone
hmm. I kind of like this idea. I think it would be best if there was some cost (some small-ish amount of credits or Gp most likely) for the deconstruction, and possibly for the reconstruction too. I think having to re-search for the cells would be a bit much, but changing a legendary's forms shouldn't be too easy.
Avatar was created for me, the sprite in the avatar was made by WriterRaven
Score: 0
Morzone, that's a good idea. I'll edit my thread to have it state to pay for it, just like fusing to get black and white kyurem.
Mystera's AvatarMystera
Where do the cells go? Do you have to recollect them if you change your mind? I'd be fine with this, I ended up getting a second Zygarde since I don't really care for the Complete one but "evolved" my first one all the way up for the dex.
I stated within the thread itself about the addition of the Zygarde Cube.
SUNNELIØN's AvatarSUNNELIØN
I say a good price would be the cells you lost, or the cells go to the Zygarde Cube where you can collect them later for a price. Or just buy the Cube and move the cells from it freely, maybe. Otherwise I support! I like the 50% form the most, and if I hadn't dexed the complete form I'd have to move mine up on my own. Then I'd have to get another Zygarde to stay at 50%. Too much hassle.
S U N N E L I O N sunne ☀ they/them ☀ 21 ☀ 0
S U N N E L I O N my shop art shop
S U N N E L I O N pfp: me sig img: norowa code: altered
Lapphire's AvatarLapphire
support! It would be nice to be able to change its forme instead of never collecting cells because i prefer the 10% forme
Mystera's AvatarMystera

QUOTE originally posted by VanyaBraginsky

I don't think that would work. Each cell is from one of six areas and is linked to a specific Zygarde. If you deconstructed and then recontrusted up to 50%, which of the 6 areas would it allocate those cells to? What stops you from decontructing a 50% and putting its cells onto a different Zygarde to bring it to 100%? And if it does track what cells came from which Zygarde, what happens if that Zygarde goes out and gets new cells? Or can it just not?

QUOTE originally posted by Mystera

QUOTE originally posted by VanyaBraginsky

I don't think that would work. Each cell is from one of six areas and is linked to a specific Zygarde. If you deconstructed and then recontrusted up to 50%, which of the 6 areas would it allocate those cells to? What stops you from decontructing a 50% and putting its cells onto a different Zygarde to bring it to 100%? And if it does track what cells came from which Zygarde, what happens if that Zygarde goes out and gets new cells? Or can it just not?
i'd think having a tracker on the zygarde in question to mark how many cells it got from one area would be a possible solution. say i send out a 10% form and turn it into 50. then i deconstruct my 50 back into 10. the cells that allowed for it to become 50 are placed in the zygarde cube. however, this 10 zygarde cannot go back out into the areas where it picked up those cells already, because it'll say it already got cells from that area. i.e. sending out a deconstructed zygarde to an area where it got 10/10 cells wont give it anymore, because those cells in question are in the cube. for the cells in the cube, however, i don't know whether or not to have them specifically to that deconstructed zygarde, or for them to be able to transfer to others, because then that brings up if a zygarde constructed of another zygarde's celsl goes out into a scour mission on an area where it hasn't collected cells yet...then what happens? this is something i still have yet to think over and deduce a proper solution. :)
naeriie's Avatarnaeriie
Or even possibly, you have to collect all 100 cells for the Zygarde, but just have a held item that allows it to change forms? Like Castform and the jewels. This would mean that you'd have a 100% but it just can change appearance. This would eliminate the need to track the amount of cells within each zygarde. I dunno, just some thoughts.

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page