PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Over one battle in dojo

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

NotLeo's AvatarNotLeo
Suggestion Title:Over one battle in dojo Suggestion Summary: In the dojo, you can currently send one spar at a time to a player. I believe that this should be increased to 3, but they must all be directed to different users (You can't send 2 spars at the same time to one player). Positive points: This could help when battling multiple people, like many Gyms or many people and instead of cancelling a battle request to make a new one, just start an additional spar. Negative points:At the current time, I do not see any negatives. Reason For Consideration: See positive points.
credit | pfp commissioned by gezeichnet
SUNNELIØN's AvatarSUNNELIØN
I could see this as an buyable item, like more training slots. Support for that.
S U N N E L I O N sunne ☀ they/them ☀ 21 ☀ 0
S U N N E L I O N my shop art shop
S U N N E L I O N pfp: me sig img: norowa code: altered
So from my reading on these forums there was issues with people spamming battle requests at people. Wouldn't this make that more possible to happen again?
NotLeo's AvatarNotLeo
No, because you can send only 1 battle to one person at a time
Qwertypop04's AvatarQwertypop04
Support for, well, I was about to suggest this
NotLeo's AvatarNotLeo
lol
Skully's AvatarSkully
i Support this because it is quite annoying to have 5 battle requests in a gym and to only be able do do one at a time which takes forever
Polagator's AvatarPolagator
Support, though a item would be great just like the trade area so people don't spam. Honestly still don't know why people care about the spamming thing, like no one does that and if they keep doing that decline or message them that you're not interested sparring with them. There is already the battle fee what else is needed to stop something thats barely even happening?
648 ZC until my Beautiful Shiny Charm Box!
Wow I've got to start selling stuff...
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
1 battle at a time is designed to require more careful planning and prevent people from frivolously sending challenges to anyone and everyone. Remember that battling is not a core feature here, it's kind of a side thing you can do with friends on the side, or as part of an organised Gym. It's not designed for "random" use.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page