PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

PFQ Item Counter

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 123

MasonMarist2's AvatarMasonMarist2
Some people who have rare items want to know how rare they just might be. Like lets say i have a rare item. I want to know how many items there are on pokefarm. Like how many heart scales are there on PFQ, how many crowns,etc....... Just an item counter for pokefarm. Just make a search bar called Item Finder (or something else) Cause I got a rare item and i want to know how many there are on PFQ... There can be setting for searching with active or not active So like lets say i want to see how many DragonBalls are on PFQ, you type in the item and then option pops up to say do you want to search all acounts or the active/old. (Deletes) :)
I have a battle forum If you think you can beat me in a battle go here https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/75248/Battle-Me/post/2203238 (Post your challenge)
Yahan's AvatarYahan
Eh... I mean, I'd also like to know just for curiosity's sake, but with all the different types of items available, I'm not sure if it's worth implementing. This is definitely something that isn't a big priority. Also, how would it work if a specific Pokemon is holding an item? Would it still count or will it count just the items that are in a user's inventory?
I use tone tags! Ones I tend to use the most are /gen
genuine
, /nf
not forced
,/nm
not mad
, /lh
light hearted
, /npa
not passive aggressive
, /pos
positive
, /neu
neutral
, /s
sarcastic
. (Hover over for meanings~)
Credits: Avatar
made by Anna-Ravenrock
|| Signature
my design. Luvdisc is one of my Pokemon OCs adapted from an official Luvdisc sprite, girl and the quote are both from Erin Entrada Kelly's novel You Go First
Mystera's AvatarMystera
Not too bad an idea actually, but kinda depends on how the inventory is coded to decide if it would lag or not. IIt might have to check evety users inventory to do this. If it can be done without straining Sally, then I say sure.
sauriel's Avatarsauriel
No one will "murder this idea with hate", they will criticize it though and try to improve it. But no support. Sally would lose her mind if she had to count all the items in circulation at any given time! I understand if youre confused about the value of something but there are other ways to determine value.
Check out some of my links below!
Code: Sauriel | Art: Xaandiir
Either you there is just a search bar.....or it can be labeled like market (know what i mean by that?) If a pokemon is holding it it should count Maybe next to the item in search it can be like. (Pokeball) x items then xitems in inv If a pokemon is holding item, it will be pokeball symbol/number of items It wont say what pokemon though has it (tto simplify search....maybe to be added later?) If it wasnt being held...it would just say x items This isnt a big priority but would be nice
HowlingCat's AvatarHowlingCat

QUOTE originally posted by MasonMarist2

Either you there is just a search bar.....or it can be labeled like market (know what i mean by that?) If a pokemon is holding it it should count Maybe next to the item in search it can be like. (Pokeball) x items then xitems in inv If a pokemon is holding item, it will be pokeball symbol/number of items It wont say what pokemon though has it (tto simplify search....maybe to be added later?) If it wasnt being held...it would just say x items This isnt a big priority but would be nice
Ok. You may have lost me at the bold part. Can you explain that a bit more?
Avatar of my oc was created by Flapple! My Journal: [x] My Sprite Dump: [x] Cosmog Sprite Project: [x]
Lol Lets say your searching for a.....dragon ball Lets say there were like 28 in total If any pokemon are holding the ball.... There would be a pokeball symbol (to say a pokemon is holding it) So the pokeball symbol then the amount of items If it was in the inv....it would just say the amount of items Ex: Search: DragonBall Would you like to search: all acounts / active acounts (choose which) (Searching.....) Pokeball- x18 In Inventories- x10 Get it now? :)
Lørentius's AvatarLørentius
I don't really see the point to this. With the massive amount of items in people's inventory as of now, I can only see it being a massive strain on Sally. I have tens of thousands of berries and training bags, and I know some users who have massive piles (say, 30k+) of Sweet Hearts. What would be classified as an "active" or "old" account anyways? Someone who has logged in within the last week? The last month? Someone who has an account that's over two years old?
Lore/Lorentius | They/them Avatar by feshnie on dA | 58881 Nanabs
I see your point on berrys lol. That can be fixed in 2 ways...dont search berries...or dont let berries be search option or just consumables in general I think it would be week or 2 for last question
Mystera's AvatarMystera
I dont see the point in excluding certain items. Sally still has to check everyones inventories. In code, 8 and 4927 arent that different, just the number of numbers. Also, the inventory already checks your Pokemon for held items. Itll say x0 and have a search option.

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page