PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Seeing if a user is online

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Under Consideration >

Suggestion Title: Seeing if a user is online Suggestion Summary: It's not complicated, just something on a person's profile would work just fine. For example: A green dot at their trainer card if they are online. Maybe also an option to hide it for those who like that better. Positive points: I think it would help people doing rp's and maybe even trading by letting them know if the person will be able to reply. It could also be nice to know if someone is slowly getting more inactive and just that. Negative points: Some people wouldn't like it, others seeing if they are online. That's why I put the 'hide it' thing in my summary. It could also be hard on the site... But I'm not familiar with coding and all that so I'm not sure. Reason For Consideration: It's annoying if people ignore you, you might think they just went inactive. With this we can find out if so. I also think it would be generally nice to know if someone will be able to reply soon. It will also help all the people who put 'I am currently online' in their About Me's.
Avatar by me! Gardevoir sprite is official and the Tsareena is from Smogon and their community :3
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
It's been planned for a long time, in fact I pointed it out when we added the VIP List. I just haven't had the opportunity to rework the system because "online" is actually pretty complicated. I need to simplify it, but there are more important things to do.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Ah, nice to know it's gonna be worked on. Thanks for reading my suggestion!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page