PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

More chat rooms for different purposes!

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 12

There is no tone to text aside from the tone that you give it.
Turtle cheese's AvatarTurtle cheese
I disagree. Certain tones can easily be implied. Would you like an example?
avatar by Icymoon193 GO TO MY TRADE SHOP OR ELSE. Is water wet? Also, if your canoe is stuck in a tree, how many pancakes does it take to reach the moon?! Give your answer here! --> THE COOLNESS SHOP
No, I'm good. An unwillingness to listen to reason does not make for a good conversation. You posted in a place where you actively invite people to discuss a suggestion that you put forward, whether they agree, disagree or would prefer to fly a kite - doesn't matter. You then took it to the extreme of "hating on" you - your words. Long story short, nobody else here is the one who took it to such an extreme, and the reasons that others have put forward have all been reasonable - and in some cases, helpful, in an attempt to help you achieve what you seem to have set out to do to begin with without using the suggestion you put forward (which would effectively break site-rules anyway - we don't allow click-begging so adding a chat specifically to click-beg would be a complete contradiction of our rules).

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page