PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

More chat rooms for different purposes!

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 12

Turtle cheese's AvatarTurtle cheese
I was messaged by an admin for talking about interactions and spars in the chat. I was told if I wanted to spar, I should go to the battle forums. The problem with that, though, is that it takes forever for them to respond. Then I was told I could use the "jump" button to find people who want to spar. But I'm not interested in spending 15 minutes finding someone who wants to spar, just to find out that they're not online. So my idea is why can't there be multiple chatrooms, each designed for different things, just like on pokemonshowdown? There could be one for spars, one for the lobby, one for swapping interactions, and other rooms could be created as we go!
avatar by Icymoon193 GO TO MY TRADE SHOP OR ELSE. Is water wet? Also, if your canoe is stuck in a tree, how many pancakes does it take to reach the moon?! Give your answer here! --> THE COOLNESS SHOP
ChromaSys's AvatarChromaSys
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that only users who are online appear when using the "jump" link. If you want more people to interact with you, interact with them. If you want someone to spar with, you should post in the battle forums. Then you can find other people too. Just temporarily add them to your VIP list, wait for them to be online, then send a challenge. Having multiple chat rooms would be a huge gateway for spam and click begging. No support.
Avatar made by TheMushroomNacho c:<3<3<3 Tanks created by Box<3
Multiple chat rooms have been rejected in the past because there are appropriate places for those things - the forums.
Call me "Padfoot" please. They/them. Avatar done by panpixel Flarotis design by PFQ
SUNNELIØN's AvatarSUNNELIØN
No support; we have forums. Use them. I know that I have a thread in the Battles forum and I am on a whole lot of the time, so my replies to things are within two minutes (and sometimes within one oops). And I know many people that reply fast like me. So you can't really say that absolutely everyone is slow to respond. And it doesn't take 15 minutes to find someone lol. If you hit jump you can always also click their parties and maybe get clickbacks too. Killing two birds with one stone then. And what do you mean talking about interactions? If you were asking for clicks you already can't do that lol. So tl;dr I don't see why we need more chat rooms when you can just do the thing we already have.
S U N N E L I O N sunne ☀ they/them ☀ 21 ☀ 2528
S U N N E L I O N my shop art shop
S U N N E L I O N pfp: me sig img: norowa code: altered
My problem with the battle forums is that it takes forever to cominicate with them. And I didn't know they are on if you got to them with the jump button. But that doesn't mean that they wil click you back. When I do, more often than not, they don't click back.
iOlrickx's AvatariOlrickx
If you don't want to make a post yourself, try replying to someone else's? Asking people to battle you is pretty much the entire point of the battles forum and it's full of such posts. You could also try stating it on your trainer card/about me, that way people know you're up for battling when they interact with you or look at your page.
Other
• Current Type Race 10,103
ChromaSys's AvatarChromaSys
That's just how some people play the game. The more people you click, the higher your chance of getting clicked back. And remember that not everyone is in the same time zone you are. I have friends on here who do follow server time, and they don't usually stay up in the early hours after reset. Don't forget that people have lives outside of Pokéfarm too. So it might not even be that they mean to ignore everyone who clicks them, they probably just can't.
I'm just saying that there's a better way to do it! Why are you guys all hating on me for having an idea that I wanted to voice?
There's a difference between "hating on" and providing critical feedback. Just because people disagree or voice their differences of opinion or their issues with an idea doesn't mean they're "hating on" anything. If that's how you're going to take people disagreeing with a suggestion you make then it brings in to question your capability to create a decent suggestion - and then your capability to take criticism. If you cannot take criticism I sincerely recommend you not make a suggestion as it will just make you annoyed - or worse.
Well it sounds like you're hating on me. The tone with which a lot of people are responding make it sound like they're hating on me.

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page