PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Wonder Trade "history"

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

NORsevvy's AvatarNORsevvy
Suggestion Title: Wonder Trade "history" Suggestion Summary: Before the recode, once you wondertraded, you could look at what everyone else got when you finished. I don't know if this was removed for people being jealous, and spamming others to give them their "good things", but I think it's a decent idea to see what others got. Positive points: Could add more "competition". Ex: This person got a good thing, so I'll keep trying 'till I get one too! Negative points: Might have "sore losers", people who complain about not getting anything "worthwhile", or "not good". Reason For Consideration: I think it'd add a little more competition, and it'd be cool to see what others got and what you could possibly get. (Sorry if this isn't explained well ^^`)
in peace, may you leave this shore, in love, may you find the next, safe passage on your travels, until our final journey to the ground... may we meet again. typerace points! - 0 [pfp is by spacehavoc!]
Zen's AvatarZen
But Wonder Trade isn't a competition, so why try to make it one? Also, I can see a lot of threads complaining so-and-so keeps getting good things or messages to people who got something good asking for it. Just seems like too much trouble to me imo.
Avatar by cloudtail. My shop I do gem hunts, box hunts, dexing, have items and even breeding pairs. PFQ B-day thread.
Concept's AvatarConcept
I agree with Zen, this seems like it would create unnecessary competition, and the negatives (sore losers, spamming people begging them to give what they recieved in WT) far outweigh the positives--and I don't see how competition is a positive at all anyway. This could be neat, but I don't see much of a point to it. No support.
click my babies please! they deserve affection! Currently Fronting: Justin Forum avatar is my pokesona, drawn by me!
Myrthe's AvatarMyrthe
It would be interesting to see, I like it and support. However, I'd prefer if it was made anonymous so you could see which Pokémon were traded, but not who sent and received it. This way people won't send other people messages. I don't think people will spam other people who received a gift, but the people who sent a gift. If you send out a shiny and you get ten messages asking for one, it would take all the fun away. So I support (it doesn't really do anything, it's just fun), but in an anonymous way :)
Buying all summons, megastones, boxes, tokens and gems in my shop! ~
Avatar made by Box for my use only
Snomflake's AvatarSnomflake
umm thats why theres a trade history and It would make other people feel jelous because what if someone got a legendary or a shiny or a shiny legenary other people would see that so no support
  • Random Stuff
  • Sprites
  • Tab 3
DemonicGiratina/lover of water types
Made By AnAbsolGhost Made By AnAbsolsGhost Made By AnAbsolsGhost
Click him?
There IS a Trade History, you know? It shows your 25 recent trades, even your Wonder Trades. If you lose your history of an important trade and/or WT, it's gone. And, the positive, and the others have already pointed out, isn't really a positive. It will just cause too much competition. No support?
avatar from pokemon mystery dungeon (red rescue)
Mystera's AvatarMystera

QUOTE originally posted by Myrthe

However, I'd prefer if it was made anonymous so you could see which Pokémon were traded, but not who sent and received it. This way people won't send other people messages.
Wouldn't work. You could just go to the Pokemon's profile and find the owner that way. There has been a history of people harrassing others when they found a cool Pokemon in the Shelter or even hatched a shiny bred in someone else's Daycare. This would definitely cause problems.
Latius's AvatarLatius
I have to agree with the points the others have made, and I have to say that this is a bad idea which should be not only rejected, but added to the list.
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Wonder Trades work entirely differently now than they did pre-recode, so there is no longer the "collection of 10, swap them around, done" thing that we used to have. Now it's treated as randomised individual trades.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page