PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

More Minior Colors

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 123··· 567

QUOTE originally posted by arcticGalaxies

two words: trade thread.
When you're shiny hunting them and someone requests specific colours? What then?
0 points Mouse's Midnight Market! S/A/M sales, boxboxes, gem swaps, summon sales & more Avatar art by me
Gwafaiai's AvatarGwafaiai
what im imagining is the shiny/albino/melan being the same, theres just a few extra colors!
Ange ✦ She/They ✦
agender pan
journalshop
F2U code by Colorful
Hoard:|| Buying: | |
Poison Deltas

what im imagining is the shiny/albino/melan being the same, theres just a few extra colors!
So only the regular come out as different colors then? (I've never seen a shiny one before) Anyway, I think minor is fine the way it is. If you want more colours, collect flebebe. I have nothing in particular against it myself, but there are no real positive points for it either. From the responses I've seen so far, this would frustrate collectors, make the price of xray specs go through the roof, thus making it harder for those users who just want the dex entry for the exposed form to rank up It doesn't benefit the community in any way that I can see. Does that make sense?

QUOTE originally posted by Mystera

One, completionists may feel compelled to get them all. Some people hate only having 99% of something.
This this this this this I have a field of Flabebe because they're just all the colors. I would honestly hate having a field of Minior just because there's so many colors. And it's not laziness for the fact of needing to get so many X-ray specs, it's the fact that more people will be wanting them, upping the demand. Demand goes up, supply tends to go down. Prices tend to skyrocket. You say you have tons of specs because you've found them cheap. I haven't exactly been looking, but I've not seen one specs UFT in any threads I've popped into from time to time (I tend to look into most threads with titles along the lines of "items UFT" because it's usually just some random items). If there are a lot more people looking for them, you will rarely see them at a reasonable price. Oh, and this

two words: trade thread.
Is a bit exclusive towards those of us who wish to hatch our own Pokémon. All this aside, you're really fighting for this. I wonder why it means so much that you get more colors on a Pokémon. And with everything the art team has on their plate (they're redoing megas, making new tourneymon, editing sprites here and there, filling in missing party sprites eventually, we're still waiting on trainer customization), this would count as new Pokémon sprites - which, as has been said, is usually outright rejected - and would only take up more of their time. I, for one, would prefer the artists use any extra time they have between creating and editing sprites to work toward trainer customization.
Call me "Padfoot" please. They/them. Avatar done by panpixel Flarotis design by PFQ
Sei's AvatarSei
Due to the rude behaviour of the OP in this thread and in another (now deleted) thread, I am locking and rejecting this thread.

Pages: 123··· 567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page