PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

More Minior Colors

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 123··· 567

Gwafaiai's AvatarGwafaiai
Suggestion Title: More Minior Colors Suggestion Summary:I saw this on tumblr and thought it looked nice! I've been slowly collecting all the different Flabebes, and being a Minior enthusiast, thought it would be kinda cool to implement some more colors in the rock buddies! (credit goes to this good noodle on tumblr) Positive points: More collection and aesthetic! Negative points: Nothing I can think of! Reason For Consideration: It would give more excitement to the game, and perhaps draw more collection driven users to play more? Thank you for the consideration!
Ange ✦ She/They ✦
agender pan
journalshop
F2U code by Colorful
Hoard:|| Buying: | |
Poison Deltas
Zen's AvatarZen
Just like Flabebe, the colors for Minior are all from the game itself, and I honestly don't see a reason to add more colors.
Avatar by cloudtail. My shop I do gem hunts, box hunts, dexing, have items and even breeding pairs. PFQ B-day thread.
How many colors do we already have? I mean, I don't see why this couldn't be a thing, but at the same time I don't think it's necessary. You have to use a form change item to see the color anyways, right? Zen: Ah, no, there are only I think 5 Flabebe colors in game. We have 27. Just because. (I think because Sei).
Call me "Padfoot" please. They/them. Avatar done by panpixel Flarotis design by PFQ
Gwafaiai's AvatarGwafaiai
Yeah, I admit this is more of a "if the art department feels like it' suggestion, so its really up to them, but i wanted to see if anyone else would feel the same as i do :)
Zen's AvatarZen
Ah, I never bothered trying to get Flabebe in the game so, my bad.
croChimerical's AvatarcroChimerical
The difference between minior having more colors, and flabebe having more colors, is with minior, to see the color, you need a form change item. Just getting enough to have exposed forms of every color currently was kinda a pain. I don't think collectors would enjoy needing 27 seperate xray specs to have a full set. I know I would personally hate it. No support.
Morzone's AvatarMorzone
I support. There's honestly no real negative for this other than putting a little more on the art team's plate, and recoloring isn't exactly most difficult of things they've had to do. As for the need for X-ray specs, the extra requirement only really serves to prove the collectors dedication and allows them even more pride in their achievement.
Avatar was created for me, the sprite in the avatar was made by WriterRaven
Score: 0
Parafox's AvatarParafox
Please no! Just like chrisCrissed mentioned already, I'd absolutely hate having to get my hands on a total of 40 X-Ray Specs in order to make all those beatiful and carefully collected colors visible. Plus I love the aspect that the seven existing colors of Minior are meant to represent the seven colors of the rainbow. We wouldn't add more colors to the rainbow, would we?
My username used to be Fuchsfee. Just call me Fox.
All images used for avatar and signature are recolors by me. Typerace icon made by myself. Only official game sprites used.
Mystera's AvatarMystera
I believe the reasoning behind Flabebe is that the Pokemon just picks a random flower it likes. The flower isn't part of Flabebe itself. Thus the extreme variation. Minior's colour is part of it. The two Pokemon aren't really comparable.
ACottontail's AvatarACottontail
Support It would be nice if there were more Minior colors to chose from. Also it would make having a full collection of exposed Minior cores more valuable as you have to get more X-ray specs, however collecting and exposing all the colors of cores aren't required, just a goal you can set to your self.
Check out my gym, and my Journal. Vearus sprite + banners by me.
Beta Wooper from the 1999 Gold/Sliver protype, the sprite was revamped and animated by me
~The trainer of raging dragons~

Pages: 123··· 567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page