PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Change Order Of Berries

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Astimageon's AvatarAstimageon
Suggestion Title: Chagne the order of the berries Suggestion Summary: In the berry listings, Aspear berry (the sour berry) comes after Rawst (bitter berry). I am suggesting we move the Aspear Berry to behind the Rawst Berry. Like this Positive points: Is canonically correct Negative points: Will make people have to resort fields, people may be confused by it and would be low priorty Reason For Consideration: It would match up with the Berry List
sprite portfolio cool sprites profile pic made by icymoon193
HowlingCat's AvatarHowlingCat
I am sorry but I am against this. I don't personally see the need of this and doing this will simply caused some unnecessary confusion. It's practically engraved in my mind the order of the berries is Sour-Spicy-Dry-Sweet-Bitter so messing with that is not fun.
Avatar of my oc was created by Flapple! My Journal: [x] My Sprite Dump: [x] Cosmog Sprite Project: [x]
Zen's AvatarZen
I have to agree with HowlingCat. The order they are now has been the same for years and is hardwired into most old users minds. Changing the order after so many years would cause a lot of unnecessary confusion. And then newer users who are just learning the order would be even more confused with the change. No support.
Avatar by cloudtail. My shop I do gem hunts, box hunts, dexing, have items and even breeding pairs. PFQ B-day thread.
ACottontail's AvatarACottontail
No, this would cause a lot of confusion when this first comes out, with people mixing up the berries because they are used to the way things are now. Also there are many fields that are S&S that have to change their orders if this was added, this would be really hard on the players who have all their fields have stacked pokemon of every flavor, as they would have to shift all their mons left if they wanted to reduce the chance of being fed the wrong berry. There are also a few canonically correct lists. If we went by the natures by generation 1 remainder used when transferring pokemon with pokebank the order would be Spicy, Sour, Sweet, Dry, Bitter. Pokefarm could also be using a different cannon list other than the one you suggested. So in other words, no support.
Check out my gym, and my Journal. Vearus sprite + banners by me.
Beta Wooper from the 1999 Gold/Sliver protype, the sprite was revamped and animated by me
~The trainer of raging dragons~
PokecraftCat's AvatarPokecraftCat
As the others have mentioned, this would cause a lot of confusion. Absolutely NO support from me! The thing is, take a moment to imagine how frustrating this would be: -Fields would be re-ordered -Pokemon would be re-sorted -Fields would be re-organized -Anyone who column-sorts would be completely messed up -I know that I for one, would be misclicking CONSTANTLY In short, I just think that it's WAY to much trouble for one (very slight) cosmetic change that isn't even necessarily the Absolute Right Way to order berries. Again, no support whatsoever.
Made by Kira the Cat for PokecraftCat Sprites from Spriters-Resource
Darkness and Light are intertwined in ways that nobody expects. *Is There No Honor? RP Setup* Come check it out! It's new and accepting!
No support; many people have 1000+ Pokemon, some even over 5000+, and for them to have to reorder their fields would be awful. It would lead to a ton of confusion and inconsistency in a system that already works. I had no idea there was a canonical berry order and am not bugged by it.
Avatar made by me; signature made by Cryst
SUNNELIØN's AvatarSUNNELIØN
No support. I see absolutely no reason for this to exist; what would it even improve? Are there any people or feaures that would benefit from this? I see none.
S U N N E L I O N sunne ☀ they/them ☀ 21 ☀ 2528
S U N N E L I O N my shop art shop
S U N N E L I O N pfp: me sig img: norowa code: altered
LunarHibiscus's AvatarLunarHibiscus
No support from me from all the reasons above but also i think the order of the berries are just fine the way they are.
Credits go to heysoup for the cute Noibat icon they drew.
Prince Turtle's AvatarPrince Turtle
please no. as others have mentioned, it'd be really frustrating for people who'd have to reorganize thousands of pokemon, and unnecessarily confusing in general. edit: heck i can't type today.
formerly JoeyKaiba
by Hillo; avatar by me for the thread "badly draw the mon above"
i type quickly and sometimes forget to proofread, oof. my typing style is lazy as heck in casual areas, but i promise i'm better when i rp and stuff.
shoubunny's Avatarshoubunny
No support, due to the reasons stated above. After all of this time with the berry order, why change it? I mean, sure; people can swap around fields, but it'll still cause massive confusion. So.. Yeah.
present day present time b - any pronouns OK

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page