PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Notification Suggestion

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed >

Lørd Pyrøn's AvatarLørd Pyrøn
The notification extension is a really useful one on Chrome apart from one thing - the sound. Currently it is either on or off, what I am suggesting is the we can set it at a percentage that is right for us (which will vary from computer to computer) like changing the volume. Thoughts?
✸ ✸ ✸ ✸ ✸
lKiyoshil's AvatarlKiyoshil
Whilst I can see the benefits to being able to adjust the sound how it is now is the same as the live update on pf, the sound is just quieter. Whilst I would kind of like to see it you can just adjust your own computers volume to make it louder/quieter (if it isn't on the lowest it can be) So I guess I am on the fence with this one.
Fair point, however if I turn my volume down then the volume of everything goes down and I have to fiddle a bit with each individual window (for stuff like YouTube and games).
lKiyoshil's AvatarlKiyoshil

QUOTE originally posted by Lørd Pyrøn

Fair point, however if I turn my volume down then the volume of everything goes down and I have to fiddle a bit with each individual window (for stuff like YouTube and games).
To be fair be thankful you can, I am on a computer that doesn't allow for different volumes on different windows so I have to have my volume low for the live update but that makes this EXTREMELY quiet but I am still on the fence about it despite it being a huge help to myself.
Constantine's AvatarConstantine
Support, I’m surprised the option isn’t available already. For me even with my sound on low the actual sound effect for the notifications isn’t controlled by my volume control, meaning that nine times out of ten I jump out of my skin when it goes off. As of such the whole concept of turning down my speaker volume isn’t going to work, nor should I have to find myself straining to hear everything else such as videos/games/music on the computer due to me not wanting to be overly startled by an Absol screeching at me at 3am in the morning. Edit: Did a double check: The PFQ Extension for Chrome does not show up in volume mixer leaving you the only option to turn down the volume for the browser manually, of course this leaves you hard of hearing of everything else you may have open in the browser. P.S Flatmates do not like hearing an Absol screeching at 3am in the morning.
♔ Fae King Give me equality.
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Published an update: there is now a volume control on the settings page.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Okay, locking thread.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page