PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

thorough/completionist bbcode for a living dex!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123456

Miir's AvatarMiir
Hi; where should I put mega weavile in the chart? Will you just be adding new guys at the end of the PFQ Mega list?
arbor's Avatararbor

QUOTE originally posted by Miir

Hi; where should I put mega weavile in the chart? Will you just be adding new guys at the end of the PFQ Mega list?
i added mega weavile to the table in the front page. for your own table, you'll have to add it in manually or copy my edited version and re-input the last few codes.
arbor ☼ journal: 0 “The tides are in our veins, we still mirror the stars, life is your child, but there is in me, older and harder than life and more impartial, the eye that watched before there was an ocean.”
credit
Background from freepik.com F2U code by Gumshoe
Miir's AvatarMiir
Thanks =] I see it now.
Crazy's AvatarCrazy
I noticed you only had 1 shellos/gastradon but it has 2 forms (occident and orient), not sure if you wanted to change that ^^; Thanks for the code though, very helpful c:
Avatar made circe ^^ Help with some research?
arbor's Avatararbor

QUOTE originally posted by Crazy

I noticed you only had 1 shellos/gastradon but it has 2 forms (occident and orient), not sure if you wanted to change that ^^; Thanks for the code though, very helpful c:
thank you for pointing that out! i'll be sure to fix it later today :) edit: i fixed it! if i managed to heck up the table even more by doing so, please let me know ^^"
Gwafaiai's AvatarGwafaiai
for the unova dex, are you going to add zen mode darmantian?
Ange ✦ She/They ✦
agender pan
journalshop
F2U code by Colorful
Hoard:|| Buying: | |
Poison Deltas
arbor's Avatararbor

QUOTE originally posted by Remilia

for the unova dex, are you going to add zen mode darmantian?
i didn't realize it was missing! thank you for letting me know, i'll add it as soon as i can get on a computer! :) edit: added zen mode darmanitan as well as the two kyurem formes. i didn't add them originally because they're account locked and expensive, but i figure that it wouldn't be uniform to leave them out, and also they're at the end of the table, so people can easily remove them if needed. :)
arbor's Avatararbor
i will be adding mega espeon soon :) update: it's been added! sorry for the delay :(
arbor's Avatararbor
added mega haxorus!
arbor's Avatararbor
added luckoo and quetzephyr lines, and mega pyroar :)

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page