PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

auto exp lock special pokemon upon hatching

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Fattymccatcat's AvatarFattymccatcat
Suggestion Title:auto exp lock special pokemon upon hatching Suggestion Summary:i think when a pokemon hatchs shiny/albino/melan it should automatically be exp locked, because some people perfer special pokemon to be lv. 1 and have no exp. but if a special hatches during pkrus, it will probably wind up being lv 2. or something if your not fast enough Positive points: it will keep special pokemon in pristine condition. Negative points: i cant think of anything Reason For Consideration: it will better the site or make people happy or something
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
And what if Sally isn't fast enough auto-locking it? During PKRS, this can happen and is the reason why we used to have a bug that allowed Eggs to sometimes hatch at Level 14 beacuse - due to people interacting too fast - it confused the Egg EXP with the Pokémon EXP.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Corviknight's AvatarCorviknight
Perhaps you can reverse the sequence then? And what I mean by that is when hatching, the system first locks the egg and then hatches it. That way if there's any interactions made in between, it's locked and it doesn't matter. In addition, I think this should be toggleable and apply to all Pokemon, not just variants.
official project sekai art; icon is official TCG art
he/him + 22 + cst
BrinnaSilvio's AvatarBrinnaSilvio
Have you tried looking at this suggestion?
Collecting
Spiritwingz's AvatarSpiritwingz
I don't support this. There are plenty of people willing to buy slightly leveled up Pokémon that come from the rus, and there are options outside the rus to get ones that can be locked. If you personally want a pristine one, there are ways to quickly get Pokémon into a hidden field so it's not leveled up. Also, I personally don't WANT my special forms automatically locked. More often then not I like getting my Pokémon leveled up and if I were forced to have to have it automatically lock I'd be extremely frustrated.
Collecting:
Viridian Épée
ancient drive
Helix Orb
music box
Azure Flute

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page