PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Switch rods while fishing

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 12

POLL: Support?

Total votes: 12

You must be logged in to vote.

Polagator's AvatarPolagator
So while fishing I've noticed that because I have a good rod it's harder for me to find the fish I want. Such as going into a river you might not find lotads as often. I was wondering if you can implement a feature where we can toggle which rods we can use at the beginning before we go fishing. Positive: 1.Allows people to hunt pokemon they want quicker and not getting their goal disturbed because of good rod fish. 2.Allows wiki editors successfully update the deep sea place in the fishing hut since I think everyone will have a good rod by then. I mean it's 750 reel ins for deep sea, and 100 catches for good rod. Negative: I can't think of any reasonable, I'll think about this part more after I post this. Also I don't know if this has been rejected or something so if yes please tell me. But it feels like nobody has suggested this before, but I might be wrong.
648 ZC until my Beautiful Shiny Charm Box!
Wow I've got to start selling stuff...
lagomoth-exe's Avatarlagomoth-exe
Question: have you tried giving the good rod to a Pokémon then go fishing once again? :0 I dont know if this works but it's worth a shot!
ChromaSys's AvatarChromaSys
I don't think you can give a rod to a Pokémon :c
Avatar made by TheMushroomNacho c:<3<3<3 Tanks created by Box<3

QUOTE originally posted by BeeMoji

Question: have you tried giving the good rod to a Pokémon then go fishing once again? :0 I dont know if this works but it's worth a shot!
Yeah,its a key item
ChromaSys's AvatarChromaSys
I definitely support being able to switch between rods. I'd like to have a bit of control of what Pokémon I see, like Lotads.
BUMP (I should be able to do it right now)
Ylimegirl's AvatarYlimegirl
It makes sense to me, since you can do it in the core games that have different rods... I support!
Art in forum avatar by the artist Ichika (壱加) from the PV for The Muzzle of Nemesis (ネメシスの銃口), modified by me.
Bump (I'm just going to dig this up again, if someone has something negative can you please say it because It seems weird not having pros and cons XD.)
Bump of doom once again
Concept's AvatarConcept
I absolutely support switching which rod you can use while fishing. It doesn't make sense to completely replace older rods when you get a better one! It makes complete sense for this to be a thing.
click my babies please! they deserve affection! Currently Fronting: Justin Forum avatar is my pokesona, drawn by me!

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page