PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Freeze eggs in the shelter

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Hillo's AvatarHillo
champion.pngd+.png
Suggestion Title:Freeze eggs in the shelter Suggestion Summary:Once I was using a black flute and adopted an egg, but when I adopted it, it had hatched. This happened twice during my ralts hunt. So I think that after a reload, all of the eggs on the page should freeze until another reload. Positive points:Prevents eggs hatching when being adopted Negative points:Hard to do? Is this possible even? Reason For Consideration:it's small, but I think this must happen to at least one user a day.
Corviknight's AvatarCorviknight
grandmaster.pngc+.png
I believe this is possible. There would be a flag on the egg if it is in the shelter that shows if anyone is viewing it, and when the shelter auto-hatches eggs, it skips any that have the flag as true. If that makes sense. You'd think this would be an uncommon issue, but I actually have seen quite a few people complain about it. Once it happened to me as well, just in the nick of time- I clicked to adopt an egg, and when it loaded the summary information, it became a Pokemon. So even though it's an uncommon issue, it'd be nice to have this in place to stop it from happening at all. Support.
official project sekai art; icon is official TCG art
he/him + 22 + cst
Aust's AvatarAust
master.pnga+.png
Support as it has happened to me as well and while not a major problem, it was one less egg that day for shiny hunting ^_^
Niet [Adam]'s Avatarhypermode-12.pngNiet [Adam]
admin1.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngd+.png
It is not possible, because the Shelter will remember things on your view forever (in theory) and someone else could adopt it while you take too long, or (as seen here) it can be hatched by the Shelter Team. It's a coincidence of timing, unfortunate maybe but statistically will happen with some frequency.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Corviknight's AvatarCorviknight
grandmaster.pngc+.png
May I suggest an alternative? Perhaps if an egg is within a half hour (maybe less) of being hatched, it isn't shown in the shelter upon reload.
arbor's Avatararbor
arceus.pngd.png
that would take a lot of eggs out of the shelter that people might want. i don't support that but if it was implemented i wouldn't want it to be longer than a minute or two.
arbor ☼ journalflying.png: 0 “The tides are in our veins, we still mirror the stars, life is your child, but there is in me, older and harder than life and more impartial, the eye that watched before there was an ocean.”
credit
Background from freepik.com F2U code by Gumshoe
Hillo's AvatarHillo
champion.pngd+.png
Wow Niet posted :O Niet, do you think something like arbor's idea would work? Not showing the eggs that will soon hatch? Also something happened when I was looking for an egg bred by me, and I found one that was of the same pokemon but not bred by me so I just kept clicking my black flute, but then that same egg kept popping up, so I think each user has a few eggs that would keep popping up untill the use of another flute/reload So the idea of not letting eggs that are about to hatch may be easier to code? I'm bad with technology :/
Constantine's AvatarConstantine
retiredstaff.pngchampion.pngd.png
@Hillo; the 'egg' kept showing for a reason; it's the buff that aids you in finding same type eggs in the shelter. Note, this is in rejected and will be locked soon. So I wouldn't go on posting in here~
♔ Fae King Give me equality.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page