PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Regarding sexual harassment

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 8910

Verevoof's AvatarVerevoof
Okay, so you didn't even read what I put, ignoring how gullible and easily manipulated young children are (google "child grooming"). And now you're threatening "action" on being given valid criticism? Okay, fine. I'll take the consequences I'm standing up.
What...? I'm aware as to what it is, they fall into the category of people who allow it but don't understand. Not every kid is going to know and that's just one of those things - it doesn't stop the people who know how to stand up, though, does it? There were a number of people who had the capability to stand up and say "no", yet they didn't report them - but said stuff to others, and even THEY didn't report the individual. Remember what I said before, those words, "It doesn't affect me anymore / it no longer affects me" or "He's learned his lesson"? They were literally said from one user to another. I'm not pulling this outta my hat and waving it around for fun, you know. The only 'action' I threatened was against drama being incited which... Hello. If you're standing up? You're now sitting down.
ümineko's Avatarümineko
garthic could you please lock this o; ? but still keep in the announcement bit
I certainly intend to. Ladies and gentlemen, this is why we can't have nice things.

Pages: 123··· 8910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page