PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Interaction points

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Jvdb2003's AvatarJvdb2003
ace.png
If you've bought the max level albino radar, interaction points are pretty useless, my suggestion is that you can exchange interaction points for credits. like 1000 interaction points is 1 credit. Plus point: there is more use for interaction points negative point: the server could be laggy and it can be op for some users
Mareep's AvatarMareep
grandmaster.pngss.png
No support, because you can already do that. Just buy another radar for 750k interaction points and sell it on the market or from ypur inventory. They are worth 125k which is a ratio of 6:1. Plus you need to charge your radar daily to keep the maximum boost. I use 100k interaction points and keep some extra. Then I sell or gift extra radars.
Avatar by Akua, permission to use it here
Venefica's AvatarVenefica
champion.pnge+.png
Albino radars sell for 125k. There are your credits.
Niet [Adam]'s Avatarhypermode-12.pngNiet [Adam]
admin1.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngd+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Fives

Plus you need to charge your radar daily to keep the maximum boost. I use 100k interaction points and keep some extra. Then I sell or gift extra radars.
This. If you're only putting in the minimum charge at Level 7, that's worse than "just above minimum" at Level 1.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page