PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Searching for a pokemon while trading

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 12

Caliban's AvatarCaliban
Suggestion Title: Searching for a pokemon while trading Suggestion Summary: Like title says, I'm suggesting the ability to search for pokemon while trading with another user Positive points: It would save time while trading a certain pokemon with another user instead of having to go through each field trying to find it Negative points: Search could cause stress on Sally Reason For Consideration: Like I said it'd save time in the long run
Avatar is my sonic OC Presto, drawn by Kazuma Kiryu
bugtango's Avatarbugtango
Support! I'm usually always on the GTS on Moon, so having something like a GTS on pokefarm would be cool, and very useful!
Support, as long as it's not too hard on poor Sally! I personally have a terrible memory so I forget which field the Pokémon I wish to trade is in
0 points Mouse's Midnight Market! S/A/M sales, boxboxes, gem swaps, summon sales & more Avatar art by me
SUNNELIØN's AvatarSUNNELIØN
Support, half the time I have to go back to my Fields and use the Field Search then re-create the trade. @ Nyan-Cat12 I don't think they mean anything like the GTS, actually. I believe the suggestion is to be able to use the Field Search feature when Trading, so you don't have to go through and look for a certain Pokemon. I may be wrong however. But I'm pretty sure a GTS suggestion was rejected a little while back.
S U N N E L I O N sunne ☀ they/them ☀ 21 ☀ 0
S U N N E L I O N my shop art shop
S U N N E L I O N pfp: me sig img: norowa code: altered
Caliban's AvatarCaliban
Sunne yes that is what I am suggesting, I mean what you said, like the search field thing
SUNNELIØN's AvatarSUNNELIØN
Thanks for clarifying. Support on my end in short.
Caliban's AvatarCaliban
Bump
Support! I trade a LOT of rtes, and my fields are labelled by berry type, so it's had to find the Pokémon I'm looking for when trying to trade them. If this were a thing I'd use it all the time EDIT: lol didn't realise I'd already posted a few months ago. Oh well, double support!
Polagator's AvatarPolagator
Support, less stress on people that get mad when your like "I just checked and it's missing" but probably more stress on Sally?
648 ZC until my Beautiful Shiny Charm Box!
Wow I've got to start selling stuff...
Morzone's AvatarMorzone
Support! It would be useful if we could do the same thing for choosing pokemon in the daycare as well. Edit: Woops accidentally said shelter, I meant choosing pokemon to put into the daycare.
Avatar was created for me, the sprite in the avatar was made by WriterRaven
Score: 0

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page