PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Freebie DCP Remaining Counter

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pretty straightforward suggestion. The Daycare tells you how many daily adopts you have left but only says that you have freebie passes. I just accidentally wasted a real DCP on an egg because I adopted so fast that I ran out of freebies and needed to go claim today's freebies. Let's have a freebie passes remaining counter on the daycare page so that you can see how many you have left and when you'll run out easier. I can't think of any negatives other than the fact that this is a more QoL suggestion, but QoL would still be nice to have for this one.
Call me "Padfoot" please. They/them. Avatar done by panpixel Flarotis design by PFQ
Qwertypop04's Avatarhypermode-12.pngQwertypop04
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngc+.png
doesn't tjisthis alrealready exist???
The daycare tells you how many eggs you've adopted in the day, how many free adopts you have left, and that you have freebie passes from HM. It doesn't tell you how many freebie passes you have left.
ChampionCedar's Avatarhypermode-12.pngChampionCedar
hypermode.pngchampion.pnge.png
I support this idea, because I have also fallen for that as well and spent my daycare passes. However, won't this be too difficult for Niet to code? Niet already has so many other things to tend to on the site, and I think he might be reluctant to code this in as it does not really do too much.
Avatar photo is an image of my own flying Pikachu from old Pokefarm, now the flying Raichu below. Credits Pokefarm 1 sprite creators for flying pikachu sprite, dressed it up myself. Farmer at Pokefarm Q since February 24 2014, Veteran of Pokefarm 1 since April 29 2012
Lv. 100 — +1,622,975
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
ElectricFlying
Happiness MAX
Naïve nature
I don't know too much about coding, but Niet has said in the past that no matter how difficult something is to code, if it's worth it - he'll do it. That being said, it should be something as simple as an embedded inventory code. something like "You have [inventory=Daycare Pass (Freebie)] Freebie Daycare Passes left." I don't know the item name for the freebie pass, because what I put here isn't it, but it gets the point across I hope.
Wanamangora's AvatarWanamangora
champion.pnge.png
Support! I've never had the problem of accidentally using a real pass, but I do always want to know how many I have left. This would definitely be a helpful feature.
(Icon made my boyfriend, @myodoinitsuki on tumblr, for my use only)
Niet [Adam]'s Avatarhypermode-12.pngNiet [Adam]
admin1.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngd+.png
I'm going to be rejecting this, but only because in the near future I'll be removing "Freebie DCPs" and just making it so that Hypermode users can adopt more per day.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page