PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Highlighted berry preference.

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed >

Xephion's AvatarXephion
beginner.png
Since the user pages have been updated to fit in smaller screens, and the berry preference words have kinda disappeared why not just highlight the section of the berry the pokemon prefers? Like how the whole section is grey, but if the pokemon has a preference for a bitter berry the section of the berry would be lit up as that color. Much like how in the fields when you mass click the pokemon are all highlighted with their specific berry preference color.
Niet [Adam]'s Avatarhypermode-12.pngNiet [Adam]
admin1.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pngd+.png
Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't this already happen? ;) You can adjust the colours in the Skin settings.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Xephion's AvatarXephion
beginner.png
I guess it might just be me since I can't really see any changes, unless the boxes are the changes. Edit: Okay nvm I see the changes. Guess this was a dumb idea after all. The topic I mean since it's obviously been done.
Holmes's AvatarHolmes
ultra.pngb.png
Maybe the default colors should be changed, though? In case someone doesn't know how/want to change the skin. I didn't see a difference in the screenshot Niet posted, either. At least not until I looked with my nose touching the screen. :P Sorry if I shouldn't post this here, I just figure it's related enough to be okay.
Niet [Adam]'s Avatarhypermode-12.pngNiet [Adam]
admin1.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pngd+.png
I have doubled the intensity of the colours. Does that help?
Holmes's AvatarHolmes
ultra.pngb.png
Yep. ^^ It looks a lot better now.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page