PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Ability to change Vivillon pattern

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Mystera's Avatarhypermode-12.pngMystera
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pnga+.png
Feel like this is most likely gonna get shot down, but felt like posting it anyway. Idea is that, for a small fee, you can change the Vivillon pattern assigned to your account. After changing it, all Scatterbugs hatched will be the new pattern. This would be strictly a change of future bug patterns, and would have no effect on existing Vivillons. Not sure how much the fee should be, or even what currency, need some opinions there. Maybe GP? Could even potentially be two prices, one to randomize it, one to select a specific pattern. Main negative is that you can just trade butterflies with someone who has the pattern you want, but if your pattern is Meadow or you hatch a melan, this might not be that viable an option. The reason I suggest this is people upset that they got Meadow as their pattern. Most of them have a hard time even swapping since no one wants the default pattern. I myself have Elegant and am very happy with it (I love purple) so I wouldn't use it myself, but I know people who definitely would.
Niet [Adam]'s Avatarhypermode-12.pngNiet [Adam]
admin1.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngd+.png
Unfortunately this just isn't possible with the current sprite management system.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page