PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Pokedex filters

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

RandomUser's AvatarRandomUser
ace.png
The pokedex filters only currently allow you to filter one thing, such as normal. What if you wanted to find say normal and dark. My idea is to allow multiple filters to be activated.

Selling for you, my dear customers

A megs shiny luxray, going for 1.5 million credits or 750 zc. Please check out my profile for other things I'm selling
Yuuki's AvatarYuuki
master.pngc.png
Why? If you filter for say, Weavile, all you have to do is filter dark and open Johto. The regions and one type already narrow it down enough. No support
Shop Avatar creds: Manda
Mystera's Avatarhypermode-12.pngMystera
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pnga+.png
You can easily switch between the filters. So search for normal, then for dark. In the event of dual-types, searching for either type will bring it up.
Kang's AvatarKang
grandmaster.pnga.png
No support you can find pokemon easily with a single type being chosen. If you can't find that pokemon then open all regions and use ctrl + f.
  • Info
  • Banners
  • Other Credits
y.pngI collect Tidal Bells
I buy them for 150k cr or 30 zc as long as i can afford it! Please DM me if you have any for sale!
y.png
y.png175/500+

rock.png 0/3000 rock.png
Forum Icon: By LilypadLife of my character Frost! Check out their art shop!
credit
Code @Colorful Pixel art @Blazermaze00
RandomUser's AvatarRandomUser
ace.png
What if you just wanted to know how far your pokedex had gotten but only cared about normal and dark types. It would be a lot quicker and easier just to be able to place multiple filters
Niet [Adam]'s Avatarhypermode-12.pngNiet [Adam]
admin1.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngd+.png
Rejecting as unnecessary - a huge amount of combinations will just show "no results" anyway :p
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page