PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Whimsy

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123456

Zilexion's AvatarZilexion
Gym Template
A Trainer fixes you with a wary look as you approach. "Don't mind him, he doesn't like most people" says the Sylvias next to him. "Welcome to the Broken Tower Gym, how may we annoy you today?" Rules 1: Only one legendary/mega per Normal Gym Battle. Two per Elite Gym Battle. 2: You may use any pokemon as many times as you want UNTIL IT FAINTS 3: My Battlers are found in my "Gym Fighters" field 4: Normal Gym Battle is a 6v6 with a 4 win minimum requirement 5: Elite Gym Battle is a 12v12 with a 7 win minimum requirement (currently only 11 Battlers available, you may fight one more than once) 6: Badge code will be sent to you upon completion of the gym 7: If the rules are broken, it will count as a lose 8: Do not use my badge without completing this gym, if found, I will report you Battlers will be updated from time to time, as I get stronger pokemon Badge for Normal Gym Battle
Broken Tower Gym
Badge for Elite Gym Battle
Broken Tower Gym
Badges made by me for use in this gym
Mass-Click Peeps Clicklist TBA Type Race Clicklists Stuff Mockingbird13

Old Joint Shop Scraps

Welcome to my section of the shop. Here you'll find Gem Swaps, Dex Trades, some Breeding Pairs, Box Hunts, and random sale or swap events. ♢I prefer being paid in ZC or GP, as I need several upgrades to make running things easier to do. ♢Current work - Melan hunting Joltik. ♢If I come across as mean, or cold, I apologize, it's not my intention to do so.

♢Rules

♢All PFQ rules apply. ♢Do not make an offer without subscribing to the thread. ♢I reserve the right to accept or deny any offer, and retrade any items/pokemon I receive from a trade. ♢Please label your trades, it makes it easier for me not having to open 2-3 tabs to figure out what you're wanting. Please also send the trade as soon as possible after I accept the deal. ♢I operate on a first come, first serve basis, if you're not sure something is available, like a breeding pair, look at the posts from other users since the last time I posted.

♢Event

Selling Variant/Fossils Variants = 10GP each Fossil = 20GP each Rare Genders = 50 GP each Check Fields for specifics Recurring event, re-stocks between hunts or if Type Race allows.

♢BoxBox Hunts

100 ZC per BoxBox 2 BoxBoxes max per order BoxBox Orders 1: 2: 3: Mistyme 4: Justaprankbro 5: Eridor
Boxes
Cute Box
x0
Dainty Box
x1
Deluxe Box
x0
Glittery Box
x0
Gorgeous Box
x0
Hard Box
x0
Heavy Box
x0
Light Box
x1
Nifty Box
x0
Pretty Box
x0
Shiny Box
x1
Sinister Box
x0
Box Box
x1
Box Box Box
x0
Gragon's Stash
x0

♢Gem Swaps

I will only be swapping gems in my section. Do not ask me to hunt you any.
Small Medium Large
Normal 225 0 0
Fire X X X
Water 356 0 0
Grass 148 0 0
Electric 448 0 0
Ice 108 0 0
Fighting 112 0 0
Poison 167 0 0
Ground 93 0 0
Flying 115 0 0
Psychic 229 0 0
Bug X X X
Rock 469 0 0
Ghost 40 1 0
Dark 209 0 0
Steel X X X
Dragon X X X
Fairy X X X

♢Breeding Pairs

Please see my fields for available pairs. Willing to give a free pair if you provide at least two pokemon for me to try and match with the ones in my "Pair Building" Fields.
Template by Dusky Peculiar. Free to Use.

Obsolete Shop Banners

Joint shop permission granted by Sei here to use Sylveon sprite
So I found this and it's awesome. I was looking through it and found the Grimdark theme (made by Meu it says) AND I CAN SEE THINGS AND THE HYPERLINKS ARE AWESOME AND SO ARE NAME COLORS AHHHH! OwO

VIP Sorting

Mass Click

Shopkeeps

Friendos

~
~
~
!!New Shop Template Building Here!! Need: Background(s) Sprites for embed: Chandelure, Blacephalon - Permission granted by Sei to use the Blacephalon sprite here. Slowly but surely figuring out where code bits go, it's tough.
Banner(s)
Image Testing Zone
Template Construction Zone
~

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page