PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Getting megastones from scours

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pikachurock's AvatarPikachurock
I know this is kind of already in there, from getting them from boxes, but what if you have your blastoise on a scour misson and you came back and it's mega evolved? Good things: You could get more megas, and have more pokemon to dex trade. Cons: It would not could as you evolving it, and it might happen to pokemon you dooont want to mega evolve.
My profile pic was made by me for my own use Made by Kyararose!The embreon fusion thing is by ACottontail! "YOUR A KOOKY IMA COOKY BUT URA BAD COOKIE" I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will. Satisfy Your Inner Wolf
HowlingCat's AvatarHowlingCat
I am against this. Mostly because that's not how mega evolution work. In order for a Pokémon to mega evolve, you need the mega stone itself and the key stone itself so it seems strange for a Pokémon to come back mega evolve without a keystone.
Avatar of my oc was created by Flapple! My Journal: [x] My Sprite Dump: [x] Cosmog Sprite Project: [x]
Ya, i though about this for a while and i still said it, seeing if it could work.
I am for FINDING them in Boxes,not so much having them come back mega'd
(This Siggy is made by me and for my use only)
That is why i put that in the cons
Zen's AvatarZen
I use a Lugia in my Scours. I would HATE for him to come back as a mega, as I'd rather mega evolve all my Pokemon myself. Not only that but I don't even want to mega evolve him just yet. I'd hate to have to adjust my scour teams all to avoid mega evolving a mon I don't want mega evolved. No Support.
Avatar by cloudtail. My shop I do gem hunts, box hunts, dexing, have items and even breeding pairs. PFQ B-day thread.
i knew this would get o support at all, but i wanted to get this out!
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Absolutely not.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page