PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Recent Trade with a Single Person

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 12

Charsaurtle's AvatarCharsaurtle
Suggestion Title: Recent Trade with a Single Person Suggestion Summary: I'd be nice to have something like a "Recent Trades" thing with someone like in the Trade Center. Positive points: You can see if you had given them a payment for something already; whether or not they resold a Pokemon you sold them; the History in the Trade Center is already pass 25 Negative points: poor Sally Reason For Consideration: First reason in the positive points
Shop<>Journal Fabulous avatar by Rebecca_Marigold Buying
Life Antlers
: 100k credits / 100 GP / 20 ZC
Art by Charsaurtle
"I'm a good pretender I'm not really cool I'm a good pretender 'Cause I'm just like you I do not belong here You all clearly do But I'm a good pretender So I'm just like you."
It sounds like you're asking to see another user's trade history, which - forgive me for being blunt - is none of your business. Believe it or not, there's no rule saying someone can't resell a pokemon you sold them. If you don't want people doing that, you can refuse to trade with them if you've seen them reselling your pokemon. I wouldn't want someone to see my recent trade history. Not because of anything bad - I'm not ripping anyone off by any means - but because I just think it's an invasion of privacy.
Call me "Padfoot" please. They/them. Avatar done by panpixel Flarotis design by PFQ
I think you want a trade history of all trades between you and one other person, but having more trades stored would almost definitely put more strain on Sally. For trades that are in your trade history, if you're not on mobile, press ctrl+f. No support.
Using ctrl+f won't show for the items or Pokemon you trade, plus some people could have Dex traded a lot of Pokemon. And I meant a trade history between two people, not seeing another person's trade history. That way you can can click the Pokemon and see who still owns it for checking the re-selling thing I mentioned.
In trade history, if you traded items, a small yellow box appears for each item. You can mouse over the item to see what was traded. I haven't traded with currency that I can remember. I still don't see the point. You could also save the link to a pokemon's summary if you're that desperate to watch for reselling.
Morzone's AvatarMorzone
Your trade history already tells you everything you would possibly need to know. It shows what pokemon (or if it was a gift) were traded, It shows if there were items traded, it shows what kind of money and how much money was traded, and it even shows if there was a message. By mousing over the little yellow boxes, it shows you what items they were, the money comes with both the symbol and the number amount already visible, and the message if you mouse over it you can read it again. So really, you already have everything you're suggesting. As for seeing if people resell pokemon you sell to them, well once you trade it to them its their pokemon, they can do what they want with it. Besides, you can just check a pokemon's personal history to see who its been traded with if you really care.
Avatar was created for me, the sprite in the avatar was made by WriterRaven
Score: 0
The thing is, there's the 25 limit thing. I was looking for a boxbox, for 100 GP, and I forgot I have a bad memory don't I? if I gave the GP to the person or not yet. It was a while ago, past the limit, according to the timestamp
Zen's AvatarZen
If you already received the box box and they didn't message you about not paying your part then it's safe to believe they got it. If you haven't gotten the box box yet than you have no reason to send over the payment as pre-paying is not allowed.
Avatar by cloudtail. My shop I do gem hunts, box hunts, dexing, have items and even breeding pairs. PFQ B-day thread.
Spiritwingz's AvatarSpiritwingz
If you're super worried about someone e reselling first of all put that in the rules in your shop that you don't appreciate that. There are other ways to tell if they do that like, if they buy a lot when you have them on sale, checking their uft fields.
Collecting:
Viridian Épée
ancient drive
Helix Orb
music box
Azure Flute
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez
Some people can go through trades/gifts like hot cakes while others don't. Some people sell ready-to-evolve Pokémon and can end up with a list of them to someone they hardly interact with. With that, how recent is "recent"?
Avatar by me for my personal use only.

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal
Template © Eltafez

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page