PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

More Info on Caught Fish

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Mystera's AvatarMystera
Simple notion here: When viewing the list of caught Pokemon from fishing to decide which to adopt or release, add in a drop-down with more info like in Mass Release. I mostly want to see a way to see level before adopting. Earlier I was catching Mareanie to try and find a high-levelled one to evolve and realized there's no way to tell. The Pokemon are obviously fully-genned at this stage, since they have gender and berry pref. And before someone says just adopt and then release, adopting it seems to cause the normal release counter to start. I've got a fished Mareanie in a hidden field I can't get rid of, at least not yet.
Support, I'm going to be looking for a specific gendered adn nature walmer/wailord at one point, and that would make it easier.
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by Mystera

The Pokemon are obviously fully-genned at this stage, since they have gender and berry pref.
Funnily enough, they aren't :p There's only the basic data required, otherwise they would start taking up space in your Farm even when no Field is assigned to them. It's kind of like the DayCare. In particular their EXP isn't actually set until you adopt it...
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Mystera's AvatarMystera
And yet they have to be fully genned regardless of if they're adopted or released to the shelter... Huh. Well, you're the man/Absol.
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Well, it's true, but there's a difference between generating it into your Farm (which, behind the scenes, drops it in your Trade Centre's Collection Area but immediately collects it) and putting it directly in the Shelter :)

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page