PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Hide Pokémon that are not ready to be released from mass release

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Lørentius's AvatarLørentius
Suggestion Title: Hide Pokémon that are not ready to be released from the mass release menu Suggestion Summary: Pokémon that are not ready to be released are effectively hidden from the mass release menu. Positive points: Removes the "(Number) of the selected Pokémon could not be released, and have been left in your Field" popup, especially when checking off entire fields. Saves time and clicking that would be wasted on Pokémon that can't be released. Negative points: Perhaps you can set a timer so you know when the Pokémon are ready to be released. Reason For Consideration: More than often I check off an entire field of hunt fodder to release only to find out most/all are not ready to be released yet. I suggest that Pokémon that are not ready to be released yet be hidden from the selection menu.
Lore/Lorentius | They/them Avatar by feshnie on dA | 58881 Nanabs
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
That data is not loaded when viewing the field, and is only checked when you hit the button. It's faster that way.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Lørentius's AvatarLørentius
I see. Thanks for the response, Niet! I suppose I should lock this now.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page