PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Forme Dex Entries

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Under Consideration >

Duckbug's AvatarDuckbug
It could very well be in the works already for all I know, but in Pokémon Sun & Pokémon Moon the Pokédex now includes separate Pokédex entries for Mega Evolutions and other different forms. I feel that adding these to PokéFarm Q, especially given that the site has exclusive Mega Evolutions, could add an extra layer of… uh… coolness? Oh, you know what I mean.

Journal

18+

Trade Shop

new Clan()

Raca (PFQ Wiki)

Sei
Support~ I would like my Mega Umbreon and Ampharos to have their own entry thingy~ <3
Feel free to PM for any art requests uwu
Made by SoraX for Pikachuisepiclol's use only.
We kinda already have a separate mega list. The PFQ megas are listed in its own category, canon megas are in the standard pokedex because they're not exclusive forms of course.
Call me "Padfoot" please. They/them. Avatar done by panpixel Flarotis design by PFQ
Duckbug's AvatarDuckbug

QUOTE originally posted by PadfootTheWolf

We kinda already have a separate mega list. The PFQ megas are listed in its own category, canon megas are in the standard pokedex because they're not exclusive forms of course.
Oh, silly goose. Pokédex entries. Not Pokédex listings.
...what's the difference?
ACottontail's AvatarACottontail
A pokedex listing is where they list the pokemon so you can get to their pokedex page. A pokedex entry is something like this "Inhaled air is heated in the flame sac in its body to an intense fire over 1,650°C." If you look at Flareon and mega Flareon both entries are the same. I also support this.
Check out my gym, and my Journal. Vearus sprite + banners by me.
Beta Wooper from the 1999 Gold/Sliver protype, the sprite was revamped and animated by me
~The trainer of raging dragons~
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez
This is already in the works. ^^
Avatar by me for my personal use only.

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal
Template © Eltafez
Duckbug's AvatarDuckbug

QUOTE originally posted by ACottontail

A pokedex listing is where they list the pokemon so you can get to their pokedex page. A pokedex entry is something like this "Inhaled air is heated in the flame sac in its body to an intense fire over 1,650°C." If you look at Flareon and mega Flareon both entries are the same. I also support this.
Precisely.

QUOTE originally posted by Eltafez

This is already in the works. ^^
Hooray! I shall wait in excitement!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page