PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

More on the exchange of currencies

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Suggestion Title: Be able to exchange Gold Poke for Zophan Canisters and Pokedollars. Suggestion Summary: I have been pondering the idea for a while that we should be able to exchange gold poke for pokedollars and / or zophan canisters. I have 2 ideas on how this could work: 1 - Have set exchange rates on the currency pages. This way of exchange can be controlled. 2 - Have player exchanges. Say one player is looking for more pokedollars and has loads of gold poke to exchange they could put up a public exchange proposal for a limited amount of time.`The chosen currency to exchange will be removed from the account until the proposal has ended without a trader or it has been traded. Positive points: This will bring more player-player interaction this will also give players a chance to exchange unwanted currency for wanted currency. With the first idea on how it could work, moderators would have complete control over the exchanging of currency. Negative points: The purchase of zophan canisters may drop. Some players might offer ludicrous exchanges. Reason For Consideration: I am sure that I wouldn't be the first person to think 'If only I had that bit of extra GP/pokedollar' Exchanging the pokefarm currency may be a very helpful thing to have here.
pumpkab00's Avatarpumpkab00
i think this has been rejected in the past..? and besides, some people offer exchanges in their shops.
✿ ally ✿ she/they ✿
Bluk Berry

Bluk Berry

Berry

(: 0)

Though this small, delicately skinned Berry is blue in colour, it dyes the mouth black when eaten.

Flavour: Sweet
Colour: Purple
Firmness: Soft
Growth time: 8 hours

Sells for 20

Lv. 100 — +15,372,218
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Dark
Happiness 27%
Lax nature
Sweet Apple

Sweet Apple

Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar apple that can make a certain species of Pokémon evolve. It's exceptionally sweet.

Sells for 1,000

Lv. 36 — 4,483 / 4,996
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Normal
Happiness 27%
Timid nature
©
coded by me except pkmnpanel. avatar. bg.
Oh, I did not realise this. It was just a thought of a currency trading page or sub page in the pokemon trading or something that made me go "ooh, that'd be a good addition"
I believe ideas like this have been rejected in the past, for two reasons. One, making anything able to convert to ZC will mean you don't have to buy ZC. Niet and Garth make this site their job, meaning they have to earn money from it. That being said, it would make ZC not worth as much if everyone had a ton of it from converting GP (which is arguably the easiest currency to come by). The other reason is that we have a free market here on PFQ. This means that nothing is a set in stone price. If we have a currency exchange system, that means currencies will have a set in stone price for exchanging of each other. This is the opposite of what PFQ is meant to have.
Call me "Padfoot" please. They/them. Avatar done by panpixel Flarotis design by PFQ
I see where you are coming from and I understand with the zophan canisters being their own thing.
Firalight's AvatarFiralight
No support, for either the reasons said, and that it's been rejected. Rejected Suggestion https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/26902/Alternate-ways-to-get-Zophan-Canisters
Avatar made by me. Avid Deerling Enthusiast
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Here is the biggest reason: If it were possible to just freely convert between currencies, then why bother even having separate currencies? The Trade system is your currency exchange :)
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page