PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Missing field suggestion

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

zilvy's Avatarzilvy
Imagine: you are mass-clicking someone who has 5000+ pokemons and at the end you see you are 40 pokemons under the population. What I want to suggest: A red glow around the fields name in the field menu means you missed that field. This will make it easier to find the missed field back but also saves time which you otherwise needs to spend finding the missed field. An other option I've got if the glow is not do-able: A count of what you clicked each field. Now you see the amount pokemon in the field As example: 29/40 Maybe it is possible to change that to the count. As example you have clicked 15 pokemons in a field with 27 it will show you 15/27 instead the 27/40. This count also shows up in the field menu.
pumpkab00's Avatarpumpkab00
i support this, it'd be helpful for when something goes wrong with your computer (happens to me a lot, and i'm sure other people get it too) and you have to refresh the page and as a result lose your progress.
✿ ally ✿ she/they ✿
Bluk Berry

Bluk Berry

Berry

(: 0)

Though this small, delicately skinned Berry is blue in colour, it dyes the mouth black when eaten.

Flavour: Sweet
Colour: Purple
Firmness: Soft
Growth time: 8 hours

Sells for 20

Lv. 100 — +15,373,184
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Dark
Happiness 27%
Lax nature
Sweet Apple

Sweet Apple

Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar apple that can make a certain species of Pokémon evolve. It's exceptionally sweet.

Sells for 1,000

Lv. 36 — 4,483 / 4,996
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Normal
Happiness 27%
Timid nature
©
coded by me except pkmnpanel. avatar. bg.
Mystera's AvatarMystera
Lag. It has to load every field, then check every Pokemon in every field to see if it was clicked.
Morzone's AvatarMorzone
What do you define as "missed" ? Under 40 clicks? no clicks at all? This doesn't really make sense to me.
Avatar was created for me, the sprite in the avatar was made by WriterRaven
Score: 0
zilvy's Avatarzilvy

QUOTE originally posted by Morzone

What do you define as "missed" ? Under 40 clicks? no clicks at all? This doesn't really make sense to me.
I mean you missed a fully filled field during mass-clicking and you are unable to find that field. I am someone who clicks all pokemons in someone's fields when I mass-click. I find it terrible to not click some pokemons because I missed clicking that field and being unable to find that field. (I am also someone who is terrible at explaining aspecially in english ,so I am sorry if it still isn't clear)
Mystera's AvatarMystera
I don't like you saying "fully-filled." That implies that it should ignore a field with 39 Pokemon.
zilvy's Avatarzilvy
No I took that as an example. In mine first example I used an amount of 40 pokemons who you haven't fed yet which is equal to a filled field.
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
That is too much interaction data to process at once. There's a reason fields only hold 40. Sorry, but this is impractical.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
zilvy's Avatarzilvy

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

That is too much interaction data to process at once. There's a reason fields only hold 40. Sorry, but this is impractical.
I didn't mean to ,how do I putt it, lift the number up to something higher. I meaned to add something (like the red glow or a count) to see how many interactions you've made each field (or do I misunderstand it? ugh, sleepy...)
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
You're asking for the system to check every Pokémon in every field to count up the interactions and see if you missed any. And you can't attach interactions to the fields themselves because field contents can change at any time. That's too much data to process. All the fields know is the total number of Pokémon within.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page