PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Slight change to polls

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Spiritwingz's AvatarSpiritwingz
I'd like to suggest two changes to polls- 1- right now polls are not able to be edited. It makes sense that it would be wierd to edit a poll halfway through it's running time since that messes with the data, but if I could be edited,perhaps for a short time limit after it's posted or something, it could be helpful. At least in my experience I realize what I had wanted to say right or forgot after I post. ^^' 2- there is a 'add line' option, but no way to remove lines if you added too many. I'd like to suggest there be a toggle box beside each line so if you have too many you can select besides the ones you want to remove and there be a 'delete lines' button. -if there is something I don't know about how if a line is blank it just doesn't show up when you post this suggestion isn't necessary but I don't know if anything like that is in place.-
Collecting:
Viridian Épée
ancient drive
Helix Orb
music box
Azure Flute
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Regarding 2, just leave the extras blank.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
1. would be quite useful... I have a poll on my shop for what I should hunt next, and I'd like to add some of the new pokés that were added today to the list
0 points Mouse's Midnight Market! S/A/M sales, boxboxes, gem swaps, summon sales & more Avatar art by me

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page