PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Plant All Same Berry Button

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 12

nimroy's Avatarnimroy
Support. Would save time, especially for those with more berry spots.
My Journal My shop Collecting Order's Crests PM me please! Profile pic made for me by ACottontail
Lv. 100 — +383,366
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GhostPoison
Happiness 27%
Modest nature
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 78 — 986 / 19,929
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
NormalFlying
Happiness MAX
Naughty nature
Huskypup1127's AvatarHuskypup1127
Thank you all for your supports. I also thank everyone as well for who has given their opinions, possitive or negitive :3
Avatar art done by Kaen on wajas.
Consider the way in which the "water all" feature works. It does them one by one - because it's not possible to do them all at the same time. This would be the same. It's faster to do it yourself than to have a "do it for me"-button - therefore the reasoning for this is completely null and void. If you want to do it faster, then you'd just wind up doing it the way that you do it now.
@Garthic I conmpletely understand what you are saying and whatnot, but i am not suggesting it to be lazy, or anything like that. It's all just simply how my slow internet works. I've been testing it sort of during the few months i've been on with my slow internet and i noticed that the Harvest all, and water all buttons may go slow but at least it managess to keep the page up and whatnot as it does it. Doing them one by one on my own it freezes on my internet or the internet will lose connection and i would either have ot refresh or even have to close the tab and reopen going back to redo. This is why i was thinking perhaps a button that plants all much like how it works with the water all or what not doing it one at a time would be - in the long run - faster for thsoe with slow internet, internet that just doens't want to work with you when you are trying to plant. This was the only reason i thought about it, just because i knew i grew tired of having to refresh like four or five times or even have to go back to the site after exiting it for four or five times before i can even get a garden planted. This was all i was thinking of when i suggested this, it was not to be lazy, but to help those with poor internet - and have no other choice of better internet - to feel included and be able to have an easier time planting :3 I hope this makes sense, I did find it alot faster to just plant them by myself when i had really good internet for a few weeks when i was visiting my family that are quite aways away from me. So in truth it wouldn't really be helpful to those who have fast or good internet, but it might be helpful to those with poor or super slow intenrnet. Though as i said above i understand what you mean.
As I already said - that's not possible. Reason being that all pressing the button does is imitate the users actions with an additional minor delay. Chances are that such a function would likely cause you more issues with your connection that it would fix, truth be told. I get you have issues with it due to your connection but this is not going to fix the problem. That's all there is to it, I'm afraid. It makes perfect sense - I understood what you were saying before you explained it further. The answer doesn't change. If we added such a function, with these issues you mention... You'd be liable to be unable to use it in full - you'd still have to refresh the page if it hangs.
I'm glad it made sense, i am usually horrible at explaning things. As for the rest i can see now where it might not fix the problem and might even make it worse. Thank you for taking the time to read over this though :3

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page