PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Plant All Same Berry Button

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 12

Huskypup1127's AvatarHuskypup1127
Suggestion Title: 'Plant All Same Berry' Button Suggestion Summary: As the title reads above, it would be a button labeled 'Plant all same berry' or something to that likeness. When clicked it could pull up the same pop up thing that 'plant same berry' does. Confirming that you want to plant 'so and so berry' with 'so and so mulch' only difference is there will be no check box. Possitive Points - Saves a bunch of time when planting a garden full of one type of berry. - Hopefully helps out those with slow, poor, or laggy internet. Negative points: - Not everyone wants to plant a garden full of the same berry, so i would suggest it being an add on instead of a replacement. Reason For Consideration: I had been thinking over this for a while, mostly because i have very poor internet and sometimes when planting berries it decides to not load half way through. This results in me having to refresh the page multiple times, four or five to be exa ct til i can have a garden fully planted. I was thinking perhaps with one button to plant all then perhaps it would work better and not quit half way through. What brought me to this? Well the water all and harvest all seem to run just fine, a bit slower then it should normally take on my end due to poor internest, but it doens't quit half way through. So this got me thinking perhaps a plant all would work as well.
Avatar art done by Kaen on wajas.
Lørentius's AvatarLørentius
The thread title should be what you're suggesting; not a vague title that does not say anything about the suggestion. The berry garden is optional, but even with slow internet you can still plant in all of the plots. It'll just take more time. Anyways, this is in the Summary of Rejected Suggestions.

QUOTE originally posted by Summary of Rejected Suggestions

Plant All

Decouples effort from reward. The berry-planting process has already been greatly streamlined.
Lore/Lorentius | They/them Avatar by feshnie on dA | 58881 Nanabs
Zen's AvatarZen
What about if you don't have enough mulch? Will it continue to plant the berries without mulch or will it only plant as many berries as you have mulch?
Avatar by cloudtail. My shop I do gem hunts, box hunts, dexing, have items and even breeding pairs. PFQ B-day thread.
@Lorentius I will fix the title, i am sorry. Also i apologize, i didn't realize this was already suggested or whatnot. I just knew that i grew tired of spending three to four hours a day planting berries in a garden that only had 24 slots, due to how poor my internet is. @Zen If you do not have enough mulch then perhaps the button could appear unclickable until you either plant a berry without mulch, or you get more mulch. @All Thank you for your feedback and questions.
Zerine's AvatarZerine
I get your idea and it seems helpful. Maybe if you want to mix them up maybe being able to plant an x amount'll help.
Rokon's AvatarRokon

QUOTE originally posted by Zen

What about if you don't have enough mulch? Will it continue to plant the berries without mulch or will it only plant as many berries as you have mulch?
In my experience, it stops when you're out of Mulch ^^ Though really, your slots number is at the top of the page. You should be able to buy as much mulch as you need to plant all your berries. Anyways, no support. Slots only go to 32, which isn't hard to quickly click.
cee - he/she/they - 21 icon from Rachel and Jun youtube sig sprite by me stoked sparksurfer! everything i post is to be read in the flattest voice possible
@Enoshima: I agree with you that it is not hard to quickly click 32 slots When you have good internet. For Example I'm at my grandmother's for the holidays, and i'm about to head home, but she has average (good) internet. So planting berries on her internest with a garden of 24 slots takes me maybe a minute or two at the most. At my house back where i live, there is no good intenret, Dial up would probably be faster then what we have, and sadly there is no other option for where we live. They pretty much told us that if we wanted btter internet we have to pay twice as much and get maybe 50gb or whatever it's measured in which wouldn't last long at all. At my house we have unlimited-limited internet, in other words, it is unlimited til you reach a certain point then you have internet but it goes even slower then it had before. At the first of the month at my house when the internet is at the fasterest, planting a garden of 24 berries takes me about an hour just to get it to pop back up so i can click it, that is if the page loads right. Near the end of the month it takes me about 3 hours to get a garden of 24 slots planted. I am not trying ot change your mind, just trying ot explain my problems with it and hopefully trying to help others who might have the same problem. Slow internet and not able to either get better or afford better. But i do value your opinion and am very greatful you took the time to share and post :3
Thestralstar's AvatarThestralstar
Total Support from me Theres times my internet decides to work slowly or have a hard time loading sites like this, so something like a 'plant all' thing would be great instead of just the individual ones or the same plant with the little pop up thing. Theres also times where my internet decides to go out randomly so it needs restarted, so it would be great with this because then I wouldnt have to worry about trying to get plants planted before it would either lag badly or go out.
Dont remember who the avatar was done by on Wajas, was bought.
Collie Lady's AvatarCollie Lady
I completely support this. I don't have time to plant a bunch of berries. I have a kid and life.
Tag made by Sere from wajas!
ChromaSys's AvatarChromaSys
Full support. Would save time, like the "water all" and "harvest all" buttons.
Avatar made by TheMushroomNacho c:<3<3<3 Tanks created by Box<3

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page