PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Cost limit for market items.

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Suggestion Title: Cost limit for market items. Suggestion Summary: Implimenting something that limits the amount of money people can set as an items cost in the market. Positive points: - Will stop people from over-pricing items. - Will allow items to be sold quicker and at a more fair price Negative points: - A limit would mean that people don't get quite what they want for what they're selling. - This cannot be done for all items since summon items do not have a set price outside the market. Reason For Consideration: As of right now, in the market a single berry could be sold for 100,000Credits. While this is an exageration, I have seen many regular items going for insane prices. Setting a more reasonable price threshhold for each item would make it a lot more likely for those items to be sold and give more validity to the need for a market since people can just sell (most of) the items they don't want without it. For example, if what I'm saying were to be implimented, then selling eight Raz berries on the market would cost the buyer 160 Credits, not 27,200 which is the highest price on the market at the moment.
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Just like every other time it's been suggested: no. If you don't like the price, just don't buy it. And when looking at prices, be sure to check the History to see what it has actually sold for, not what people asked for it. Razz Berries actually sell for around 30-50 Credits.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page