PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lab Eggs

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Ireland3's AvatarIreland3
when you adopt a new egg from the lab and it dosent hatch and you go to get another egg the lab will not have the kind of egg you just adopted colored in like it would be if the egg has already hatched. this causes confusion and people will adopt the same kind of eggs without being able to realise one.
Score: 0
Niall's AvatarNiall
I believe this is because Sally is searching what you have in your EggDex when you go to the Lab. Since you get the EggDex when you hatch it, Sally is going to trick you into getting another one as the first is not hatched yet.
Duckbug's AvatarDuckbug
So essentially you want a new feature so that you won't have to pay attention to egg descriptions, yeah? That doesn't sound like the greatest idea to me, man.

Journal

18+

Trade Shop

new Clan()

Raca (PFQ Wiki)

Sei
OK my bad. I just thought that it would be easier on people. I have bad memory and I can't remember every egg description that I adopt and it would be really helpful.
Mystera's AvatarMystera
I actually made this mistake when I was a newbie (like, 3 years ago). I distinctly remember hatching 2 Totodiles in one party without meaning to. The problem is, Sally uses the Eggdex to determine if the sprite should be filled in or not, so it would have to be completely recoded to make this work.
Ok thanks for explaining it to me
Firalight's AvatarFiralight
Also, if you want to avoid those mistakes, you can always check the Wiki to make sure you didn't grab the same egg.
Avatar made by me. Avid Deerling Enthusiast
It's not that bad grabbing a duplicate egg if you can't remember what you have in your party. You at least get a gem from it and maybe you can send your spare on scour missions.
Call me "Padfoot" please. They/them. Avatar done by panpixel Flarotis design by PFQ

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page