PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Egg Advancement

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

ChrisTheBoss's AvatarChrisTheBoss
My suggestion is that maybe you should make an egg growth advancement item that can be used to help speed up the hatching process.
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
ChrisTheBoss's AvatarChrisTheBoss
Kind of like that just it could be a one time one use item where it could advance it to a fourth of completion or a set amount.
We already have plenty of EXP boosts. Badges, Niet days, pokemon in party, EXP share, Lucky Eggs, V~Wave...
Call me "Padfoot" please. They/them. Avatar done by panpixel Flarotis design by PFQ
Morzone's AvatarMorzone
Wait.. so you basically want Zophan cookies for eggs? I mean, technically all of the previosuly mentioned boosts affect pokemon too, and then they have cookies on top of them. Still no support though, because really I only use zophan cookies when trying to evolve something with a very high evolution level, and there isn't that need with eggs.
Avatar was created for me, the sprite in the avatar was made by WriterRaven
Score: 0
Firalight's AvatarFiralight
No support. What if you had Hypermode, Pokerus, EXP Share, Niet Day, and Lucky Egg? That would make EXP for egg hatching too overpowered. If another EXP booster was added, then that means that Shiny chances could increase, even Albino chances (which would also result in MELAN chances raising) That would drop prices, wouldn't it? I think we have enough EXP boosts already. No need for more.
Avatar made by me. Avid Deerling Enthusiast

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page