PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Battle Tournament

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

I think it would be cool to be able to battle the administrators of the site in a sort of a battle tournament to win prizes and cash rewards.
My avatar is my custom character, Tailvee. As it's name suggests, Tailvee is an Eevee combined with Tails the Fox :3
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
You offering the cash to use as rewards?
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Maybe not cash rewards. But awards to win tokens like in the weekly tournaments. Sort of a battle area
Lørentius's AvatarLørentius
Do you mean the Dojo? It's still undergoing maintenance. I highly doubt the admins will have time to participate in such battles since they're usually busy.
Lore/Lorentius | They/them Avatar by feshnie on dA | 58881 Nanabs
yes.. if it was just to battle the admins, imagine how many battle requests they'd get per day? thousands I saw the post about the dojo, but I'm too tired to find it -_- basically it's under maintenance/being redesigned, I think
0 points Mouse's Midnight Market! S/A/M sales, boxboxes, gem swaps, summon sales & more Avatar art by me
Mystera's AvatarMystera
If we're talking Dojo, their Pokemon aren't automatically better than ours just because they belong to staff. It'd be a pretty standard fight. If we're talking official games, not all the staff has competitive teams. Niet did a stream once where people in the chat could challenge him that was pretty fun, but for fairness sake if he did it again I wouldn't recommend giving any prizes since I'm sure many people on PFQ don't have high IV Pokemon in the official game.
Morzone's AvatarMorzone
I don't think this idea will really work, for stated reasons and others, but I can see some kind of smaller version working. For instance, a staff could oversee a battle tournament between users, something that might work in the "Official contests" subforum. similarly users themselves could set up smaller battle tournaments in the contest forum. I'm also assuming we're talking about after the new and improved dojo/battling system is completed.
Avatar was created for me, the sprite in the avatar was made by WriterRaven
Score: 0

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page