PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Zero's Wall of Ramblings

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 1234··· 151617

Zerø's AvatarZerø
That feeling when you make a cup of tea, only to find there's no milk. Then forget there's no milk and make another cup of tea a few hours later. These are the real problems facing Britain.
  • Featured PKMN
  • Site Events
  • Links etc.
Lv. 51 — 5,666 / 7,957
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugFlying
Happiness 27%
Hasty nature
0 x 5 × 2985 Current Chain: 1/197
Artwork made by Cabbaccino.
Check out my trade Shop, I'm buying Shiny Pokémon for my Shiny Living dex! My first field has free Pokémon, just drop me a PM with who you want!
Zerø's AvatarZerø
I don't get me most days but lately I've been too lazy to complete the daily interaction task. Yet during one MCW event I did at least 8k worth of party interactions. Wut? The thing is I have 1000+ stacked Pokemon in my fields. I have no excuse, I'm just lazy. XD
Zerø's AvatarZerø
I had really bad pains in my neck and a nasty headache last night. Went to bed early, woke up at 2am and couldn't sleep for the pain. Used some pain relief cream but the pain didn't calm down until 4am. I ended up waking up at 8am, fell back asleep and woke up again at 10am. My brain is not functioning today. Everything hurts and I'm in a grouchy mood. Not even music is getting me out of this funk. Ugh. Really hoping I can get more sleep tonight, I don't want a messed up sleep schedule again.
Zerø's AvatarZerø
4am and I can't sleep because my dog won't stop whining. Ugh, why did I agree to let her stay in my room? Now I'm going to be exhausted and moody today, which is just great.
Zerø's AvatarZerø
~Clearing up all personal ramblings in my journal that are more mental health rants. I don't want people stumbling on this journal and worrying. If you're that curious you can always read the post history. :D~ Seems it'll be another few months before I get my graphics tablet. I'm gonna go crazy with art when I finally get my hands on one. XD
Zerø's AvatarZerø
There are days where I wish I was someone else... then I realise somebody would have to be me. And I could hardly put someone through that. I've found two jobs I think I could manage, so I'll be applying for them and hoping for the best. It's hard when I don't have a lot of confidence. It's a thought I can't get out my head "Why would anyone hire me?" and I know that's a bad mentality to have but I can't help it. It's just the way this daft brain of mine is wired. There's a good chance I won't even get a reply from these applications, so I guess I'll worry about first impressions later and get on with it.
Zerø's AvatarZerø
I'm so forgetful. I've actually had to use a kitchen timer to remind myself that I've made a cup of tea and it's sitting there waiting for me to add milk. XD I've finally got a graphics tablet to use, my brother's lent it to me as he's too impatient to try and use it. To be fair though it is cheap. It's a Huion H420, it's smaller than an Amazon Kindle. Luckily I only use a small area of the tablet when drawing, so adapting hasn't been too difficult. Though its quality does shine through when half of my inputs are unresponsive. I have drawn some things though, thinking of making a goofy comic series on PF while I rework the plot of my PMD comic. Taking forever that one. XD The quality of the device aside though, it does feel awesome to be able to draw digitally again. I can't do much traditionally outside of sketches. I have no skillz.
Zerø's AvatarZerø
~Clearing up all personal ramblings in my journal that are more mental health rants. I don't want people stumbling on this journal and worrying. If you're that curious you can always read the post history. :D~
Zerø's AvatarZerø
You know that feeling you get when you come across a fan comic based on a franchise you love and look at it thinking you won't like it but read it anyway... then find the art style is awesome and that even though its set in an alternative universe, they've stayed true to the characters and nailed their personalities. Which is enough to hook you so you start binge reading. Then you start flailing madly when you really want to tell someone but then realise you don't know anyone who likes the franchise like you do and as such won't appreciate the darker tone of the story without rolling their eyes at everything. So you're stuck with this buzz of awesome energy that you can't share with anyone. Yeah. That's how I feel right now. Guess I shared that buzz with this journal. :D If you'll excuse me, I've a fan comic to read... (I love how I always write these posts like someone is reading them. Who'd bother reading through my walls of ramblings? Actually, I might rename my journal that.)
Zerø's AvatarZerø
That comic I mentioned previously has its own dub on Youtube from the creator. Now I gotta binge-read and binge-watch the series. Pfft, this is my life now. I need to rant. Typical wall of text incoming. XD My dog, Willow, is a two year old Sprocker (Springer Spaniel crossed with a Cocker Spaniel) and she has a lovely personality and nature. She's goofy, playful and will eat anything, that also plays into her naughty side, she'll rip up or chew anything she can get her hands on. So that can be stressful but we're used to it. With the other dog here though, Willow won't leave her alone. The main problem being that Willow just wants to play but Daisy doesn't and Willow has started play fighting in attempt to get attention. So you have a medium sized dog, unaware of how rough and heavy she is, versus a small, light dog. So separating these two is always a hassle. They'll settle down if someone is holding Daisy but you're screwed if you need to move. What's really been giving me trouble though, is Willow in the morning and night. Normally she's rather good, she'll settle down around 10pm, which is fine considering I don't go to bed until around 1am. And she'll wake up around 10-11am, being lazy like the rest of us. But with Daisy being here, she's not setting until around 11pm and she's waking up around 7-9am. As she shares a room with me, who doesn't sleep until 1am. I'm freaking exhausted and frustrated with it. I've been dealing with this for about a week now. Thankfully Daisy goes home tomorrow. She's lovely but she turns my pup into a living nightmare. Well, I feel calmer having written this so that's cool. Currently typing in the dark, anything to help Willow settle. XD

Pages: 1234··· 151617

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page