PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sub-forum for offsite trading?

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Lorne's AvatarLorne
Suggestion title: Separate sub-forum for offsite trading Suggestion Summary: The creation of a sub forum for offsite trading threads to go, where users could organize trades for ds game pokemon, CS, Flightrising or any other game that allows offsite trading. Positive points: - It helps keep the trading forum organized and creates a place for users to look for offsite trades. - There's only one trade shop per user and it could get a bit chaotic running essentially two shops in the same thread. - It could bring in some new players from other sites. Most PFQ users aren't offsite trading, but if they start and they advertise for offsite trades with PFQ on those sites, it could be free advertisment. (Of course that ones more hypothetical, but it could happen) - I could give a list of websites that don't allow offsite trading to the staff to pin on top of the forum - Some popular sites that have used this effectively include: Chickensmoothie.com and Flightrising.com, I believe wajas and ayways does as well based on what my friends have told me, but I'm not 100% sure on those. I've been on CS for almost eight years and there's never been a problem with the offsite trading forum and it helps unclutter the already messy trade forums. Negative points: - I'm not sure how difficult it is to create a new sub-section in the forums, as I'm not a website coder myself, but that's one of them - With any offsite trading there's going to be scamming, but that could happen without the sub-forum put in place as well. Reason for consideration: Myself, as well as a few others, we're interested in trading PFQ currency for ORAS/Sun/Moon pokemon and weren't sure where to make a thread and I thought this could be helpful in the future. Thank you for the consideration! ^_^
༺☆༻ Trade shop ༺☆༻ Art Shop ༺☆༻ 0 ༺☆༻ Buying
25, 50
༺☆༻ Previous hunts ༺☆༻
Icon & Minisprite: me Gif: House of the Dragon
Zen's AvatarZen
You can very easily make a thread in the Trades section, as that's where they belong. And honestly? This might just be me, but I don't see enough threads looking for off-site items to warrant its own sub-forum. So I guess I'm gonna have to say no support for now.
Avatar by cloudtail. My shop I do gem hunts, box hunts, dexing, have items and even breeding pairs. PFQ B-day thread.
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Off-site trading is accepted but not officially endorsed. Having an official forum for it would be contradictory. That aside, it's not so common as to need its own subforum.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page