PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

See the seller

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Achillo's AvatarAchillo
Suggestion Title: See the seller Suggestion Summary: See who's selling what in the market Positive points: The biggest one is you could contact that person directly and work out a different deal if you can't afford the amount of credits they're asking for. Negative points: Someone could just as easily whip up a thread looking for that specific item, or post it on their trainer card/about me/shop. Reason For Consideration: Like I said, you could just contact the person and work with them to find some middle ground. For me, personally, I prefer to reach out to someone if I can, rather than search in the trades. But that's just me. It could possibly cut down on those single threads, but I really don't think that's anything of concern to the forum staff.

Achi | She/they | 18+

Just a rat demon that enjoys Pokemon.
Shop JournalLinkcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon by me. Signature Pagedoll @Name on Platform
Type Race Score; 0
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
The Marketboard is anonymous by design. This allows the freedom to do things that might earn you a bad reputation, such as buying an item cheap and immediately reselling it for a profit.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Achillo's AvatarAchillo
I hadn't thought about that, actually. Yeah, I can see how that'd cause issues.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page