PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Tip Fix Maybe?

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 123

Mystera's AvatarMystera
I'm bad at titles. >_> So there's a BBCode called tip. It lets you make stuff pop up when you hover over words.
Like this.
The problem is that tips placed near the bottom of a forum post get cut off. And this happens a lot. Is there some way of forcing the tip box to continue past the post onto where the signature goes, or just make the post automatically make itself longer so that the whole tip shows? It is really annoying.
Just an example here. But you have to agree that it annoys you on some level that you can't read this.
Cepheus's AvatarCepheus
Didn't it used to be that way pre-recode? I usually have to right click and "Inspect" if I'm on my computer. If I'm on mobile though, I'm screwed. It's especially annoying when you're trying to view the Credit in a tooltip that's near the bottom of a signature. Full support!
He/Him • Easily Distracted user? PM me for a free shiny Pichu F2U ICONSFREE DEX TRADES
credit
Icon by Cepheus (me) Background Made by HugaPug from Furry Amino (character mine) Shop Button by Me, edit to official Shroomish by Me F2U code by Gumshoe
Obstagoon's AvatarObstagoon
Full support, good lord do I support.
Avatar is of my Pokesona and Crazy's pokesona 🦡Ryu - Julian is thy name, 23 earth rotations🦡
Firalight's AvatarFiralight
Full Support bro
Avatar made by me. Avid Deerling Enthusiast
Milesfire's AvatarMilesfire
Oh my god yes this is so annoying you don't even know. Not being able to read the things bugs me to no end. This has my full support~
Avatar is Apollo Justice from Ace Attorney. The art is official but I edited in the trans flag. Call me Miles, he/him. Previously known as ZeroTails and then CloveredZero and then CharaBerry -----
Zephyria's AvatarZephyria
100% Full Support. I believe this would made it alot better for people whom are trying to hide...say a password...in their form but then when people scroll over it, it doesn't show up. I almost died laughing a few times
NORsevvy's AvatarNORsevvy
YUS! I NEED this in my life so badly! It is super annoying to look and text that you can't even see.. FULL SUPPORT
in peace, may you leave this shore, in love, may you find the next, safe passage on your travels, until our final journey to the ground... may we meet again. typerace points! - 0 [pfp is by spacehavoc!]
SUNNELIØN's AvatarSUNNELIØN
Much support due to my extreme curiosity of wanting to know what certain things are from or just plain are in people's signatures when they get cut off. And just like in the main suggestion post with the cut-off tip I know it's most likely just spaces but please tell me what it is- The aspect of not knowing kills me :') So, In summary: much support owo
S U N N E L I O N sunne ☀ they/them ☀ 21 ☀ 0
S U N N E L I O N my shop art shop
S U N N E L I O N pfp: me sig img: norowa code: altered
I support as well. Having the tips get cut off can be quite obnoxious in posts, and using Inspect Element is not something I want to do every time I check out a shop that has broken coding.
If you can read this, then you're probably using Inspect Element.
Current Fighting Gem Hunt Progress:
Fighting Gem 334/1000
Check out my journal if you want. And buy stuff at my shop so I can have a bowl of ramen! Image edit by myself. Image base from Pokémon Shuffle.
Zen's AvatarZen
Support. Very much support. Also, you can see what a broken tip says by quoting the post, if quoting is possible.
Avatar by cloudtail. My shop I do gem hunts, box hunts, dexing, have items and even breeding pairs. PFQ B-day thread.

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page