PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Simple skin change

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

duckgalrox's Avatarduckgalrox
Suggestion Title: Simple skin change Suggestion Summary: I created my own white-on-black skin so I could navigate the site more easily, but I've noticed that the "important news" bar is still the default color. I suggest updating the site code to ensure that this bar is part of whatever custom skin a user has implemented. Positive points: The bar is in line with the rest of the skin (visual cohesion), my eyes stop hurting whenever I look at it Negative points: Are there any, really? Reason For Consideration: It seems like a simple fix that would really improve the overall look of the site. Granted, I can't code anything outside a graphing calculator, so I'm not the best judge of that.
Avatar is Marten in his little hat. Questionable Content is (c) Jeph Jacques.
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
The "important news bar" is actually colour-coded. Red for super important critical stuff, yellow for "watch out for things that might be broken" warning-type stuff, and green for generally positive things. On the default skin, it's the same green as the rest of the top area, which is probably what confused you on your skin. But it's supposed to be like that.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page