PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Release Pokémon straight from the trade center

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 12

nimroy's Avatarnimroy
Suggestion Title:release Pokémon straight from the trade center Suggestion Summary: basically, when Pokémon are in your collection area of the trade center, they are "busy" and cannot be released. I want to change that so people can release them. Positive points:people don't have to collect all the Pokémon from their collection area before releasing them Negative points: people might accidentally released their shinies, albinos, or other rare Pokémon Reason For Consideration: it would really help, especially since I get so many Pokémon from wonder trade that I really don't want to keep but to get rid of them, I need to put them in the field first. (I may or may not have a lot of Pokemon in my collection area right now
My Journal My shop Collecting Order's Crests PM me please! Profile pic made for me by ACottontail
Lv. 100 — +382,932
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GhostPoison
Happiness 27%
Modest nature
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 78 — 986 / 19,929
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
NormalFlying
Happiness MAX
Naughty nature
A pokemon isn't yours until you collect it from the trade center though. You can't release what isn't yours.
Call me "Padfoot" please. They/them. Avatar done by panpixel Flarotis design by PFQ
nimroy's Avatarnimroy

QUOTE originally posted by PadfootTheWolf

A pokemon isn't yours until you collect it from the trade center though. You can't release what isn't yours.
No, when you go to its summary, it says, (your username)'s (Pokémon name)
Mystera's AvatarMystera
I don't think it's possible to make this work. The "Busy" status on Pokemon can come from multiple places and blocks multile things. This would either make all busy Pokemon releasable or make ones in the collection area not busy, which could cause other problems. I just toss everything into a drop-off field and regularly mass release that field.
nimroy's Avatarnimroy

QUOTE originally posted by Mystera

I don't think it's possible to make this work. The "Busy" status on Pokemon can come from multiple places and blocks multile things. This would either make all busy Pokemon releasable or make ones in the collection area not busy, which could cause other problems. I just toss everything into a drop-off field and regularly mass release that field.
If not then maybe a button to move all the Pokémon into one field?
DÅgrowa's AvatarDÅgrowa
Just go dump it in field for 2 seconds then release it. Sorry but not much support.
I don't know what I'm doing. Shiny hunting Archen when I can be bothered since Riku is my Bae.
nimroy's Avatarnimroy

QUOTE originally posted by Dãgrøwã

Just go dump it in field for 2 seconds then release it. Sorry but not much support.
That's the problem. What if I have too many Pokémon in my collection area? It will take a long time to dump then all
SUNNELIØN's AvatarSUNNELIØN
No support. I, recently, have been doing mass trade evolutions for some of my regular Phantump and can say, even when your holding fields are at the very bottom of the list, it's really not difficult to just go down and click the field. And, to make it even easier, you don't have to release them to the shelter at all, just Wonder Trade them. That's what I do, and I've gotten tons of awesome stuff from Wonder Trade as well, just to name a few: a Lugia, a Skarmory named "I hope you have a wonderful day to whoever gets this!", a Honedge holding a small Water gem, and many regular Pokemon I've been looking for. And also: There's this thing called a "Mass Release" button. Use it ;)
S U N N E L I O N sunne ☀ they/them ☀ 21 ☀ 0
S U N N E L I O N my shop art shop
S U N N E L I O N pfp: me sig img: norowa code: altered
nimroy's Avatarnimroy

QUOTE originally posted by CursedAsriel

And, to make it even easier, you don't have to release them to the shelter at all, just Wonder Trade them. That's what I do, and I've gotten tons of awesome stuff from Wonder Trade as well, just to name a few: a Lugia, a Skarmory named "I hope you have a wonderful day to whoever gets this!", a Honedge holding a small Water gem, and many regular Pokemon I've been looking for. And also: There's this thing called a "Mass Release" button. Use it ;)
Once again, to WT or release a Pokémon, you have to put it in a field first, and I don't have much room left! Not to mention that fields are expensive and I'm broke
SUNNELIØN's AvatarSUNNELIØN
Once again: The mass release button. Use it. I had a field and a half of hunt extras and I just mass released all the Phantumps in one field and bam, there you go. Extra space real quick.

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page